TONS!!! of drift car gif's. Attn. Drifterzz!!!

get Jasc's Animation Shop and Paint shop pro. Those are the best. if you start from scratch, use paint shop. If you're modifying a gif, start in animation shop, then File>export frames>to paint shop pro and do it that way. works out great.

well i might try it but my dad got pissedwhen i dl photoshop becuz he had to wait another 15+ seconds to look at hiscar pics.

well i made this r33 in paint it didnt come out to fuzzy and it'll soon be my avatar. and i got post 400 w00t!!!

Attachments

• bcnr33.jpg
    bcnr33.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 64
well...kinda...the orange one is a different car..I'm not sure what they did with the old car (I want it!!). They probably just took all the good parts off it and junked it or something. I like the older one better, but orange is my favorite color so I still love the new one.

Originally posted by driftingmonkey
Exhaust note, can i take ur yashio factory 240 and use it as an avatar? Jus kinda wanted your consent cause its your piece:)

yeah u can, itfu want me to add anything to it i will, don't use the one posted earlier, i can make it clearer than that - just PM me if u need anything done w/ it

I just started working on the Team Orange Sil80/truck conversion...what do you think so far?

Attachments

• sil80truck2.gif
    sil80truck2.gif
    817 bytes · Views: 73
Back