TONS!!! of drift car gif's. Attn. Drifterzz!!!

The ENDLESS Porsche, and the Cusco WRX need alittle bit more dimension in the front end, Both look great though, The sil-180 just needs better color, hood looks off, kinda throws the whole car off, great job either way đź‘Ť...

Originally posted by exhaust_note
what would u want in real life - these are my options

I would take the middle All Black S-15 conversion, Cause if you dont like it you can sell the wing and how can you go wrong with an all black car?...

Originally posted by exhaust_note
hey mark, thats ur signal 180 but i changed the color...and the u mean the Type-X wing, yeah thats hot...

- Sal

Cool..Type-X is just a trim..like SE or LX. The spoiler I'm talking about is the 94-98 (or was it 95-98..I don't remember) 180sx spoiler. So technically you could call it a Type R, Type G, Type S, or Type X spoiler and you'd still be correct. :) I'm glad you liked my Sil80 Sal.

-Mark

this wing correct
180SXtypexwing.jpg

Looks good, I would slow it down a bit so you can read all the text in the Avatar when it first goes by insted of having to wait for it twice, and make the Gundam either fade or transform into the R33, would look pretty cool i think đź‘Ť...

Also change the back ground of the car to black or somthing darker...

Nice..but your hood on the S15 volk is WAAAY off....and how is my hood off? And you need some textures for your CF hood...flat greyish just don't cut it. and the diff is the "wide body" has 2 more lines in the back fender

No this one...The hood is waaay lobsided..like it's been bent out of preportion.........And the CF just doesn't look right.It looks diff because it's in JPEG format and not BMP but it was flat blackish

Attachments

• s15-volks[1].jpg
    s15-volks[1].jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 93
Yea, The Sil-240 looks off, very off, ill try and fix the hood to give it some shape, but as for the CF, i cant really find a better color, if you got one plez tell me, thnx Driftster đź‘Ť...

Heres my FC Again with a little more texture to the hood with vents, and driftster, what to me looked off on your Porsche and WRX were the front kits, both to me looked too boxy and had to many sharp angles, the hoods look fine :)...

Attachments

• mazda rx-7 savana infini iii fc3s.bmp
    75.2 KB · Views: 14
alchemist......For the CF the best way to do it is pixel by pixel...I'll have to go on my PC, but it's basically a mesh pattern between black and a darker grey......and it comes out lookin real nice.

Thnx Kaze, Driftster, I did that Carbon coloring you told me to do with the black and dark grey, from far out it looks like a normal off tone black but when you zoom in it looks so nice, i like it :)đź‘Ť...

i couldn't animate smoke or stobes into it, the strobes didn't look right on this car. i just made it a little cleaner then ur old one

Attachments

• sil drift.gif
    sil drift.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 55
Thanks Exhaust note.đź‘Ť
I worked on it a little, and added my racing team logo on the side (Esoteric Racing). What do you think?

Latest Posts

Back