TONS!!! of drift car gif's. Attn. Drifterzz!!!

lol :lol:

I think Toyota created a new brand name beause they wanted to aim for the teenage audience. In Autoweek, there are these two teenagers that made a bbX into a limo :eek:

Yeah. Did you go to the San Francisco Auto Show? Man, they really souped up that Scion! :eek:

I guess it's okay IMO, but it's different from what we have now :)

nope, i missed it, we are going to the one on oct. though.
diffrent to us, yes, but in japan they have had little mini-mini vans forever, and i still think they are ugly...
:lol:

They look pretty economical to me IMO :)

San Francisco has an Auto Show in October? It's always been around Thanksgiving.

Originally posted by Thio
San Francisco has an Auto Show in October? It's always been around Thanksgiving.

They Are holding another drift show, i think its soposed to be like the RS* show earlier this year.

Hey drifterzz, try this version of your avatar. It doesn't blink as fast, so it's easier on the eyes. ;)
uras.GIF

Yeah, that blinking is also getting really annoying...Just have the one car in it...:irked:

You've already got the lights changing, you want the rims to change to something totally different, or just a different colour? I'm headin to bed soon so I'll mess with it tommorow, but go ahead and post here what you want done. :D

Back