Tooned/Vectored Cars + Stuff

• Thread starter donbenni
  • 3,937 comments
Now there's a thought :) No, as you can see it's the newer model than the 355 able MR2. I'm sorta done. Just three things left to do. 1. The wheels (those are the Scooby ones :embarrassed:), 2. the interior perhaps 3. the main section of the front grille (i stole that front section from the Fiesta concept). But aside from than, nothing else planned. The lights are a lil dodgy, because i'm still not very practised and i improvised a little :)

Anything i missed? And what do you think?

Attachments

• vectormr2chop1.jpg
    vectormr2chop1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 601
I tried a few things, but they all looked shoddy... even leaving it black. I also tried making an intercooler (i know it's rear engine ;)), but that just looked crap. Any suggestions?

And here's another, with matching bomex kit for Initial's r34. The original car was white and pre-kitted. All i did was vectorise it, shade it in FaF Eclipse lime green, add the graphics, and create the wheels (also FaF eclipse). Took a while, but it's my favourite yet. Oh i just spotted that the shading on the numberplate is the wrong way around! :P Oops... and i know that the front rim looks bad. What do you think?

Attachments

• vectoreclipsefinal.jpg
    vectoreclipsefinal.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 551
1 Word : WOW.
Ever thought of creating a tutorial? I can't find any on the Net, and I would love to learn from you donbenni. 👍

Great job, and I hope to see more of your art.

Donbenni, great work.
Ever thought of creating a tutorial? I can't find any on the Net, and I would love to learn from you donbenni. 👍

Donbenni the last two look great because the lines are curved not straight and polygonal :yuck:.

I really think it would be better to leave the background white for your vectors, the blue background with the green eclispe looks horrid (To me personally).

Yeah i'm working on a bomex R33, and i'm leaving the bg white. The blue bg of the eclipse matches the graphics, i don't think it looks too bad. It's my desktop at the mo :)

Back