Tooned/Vectored Cars + Stuff

• Thread starter donbenni
  • 3,937 comments
Last one, i promise. I'll set up a site and post the link in my sig from now on.

Bomex R33: Pretty much how i want my R33 to look (when i buy one ;), i'm only 19... i wish!)

Attachments

• vectorr33final.jpg
    vectorr33final.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 503
Im developing a twitch now. I said develop your style and I will drop the good word for you, but I didnt say mimic my style. ;P

Sorry...that does look great but you are inching towards IR territory. :D

Well, you did inspire a mojority of people in GTP (like me) to try vectors. So you'll have to blame this vector mania on no one, but yourself! :lol: :P

Come to think of it, GTP has been swept with so many crazy things. Lemme see, photochops, then cel shading, the kiwi, walamas, those little .gif cars.. Woah, now vectors. :D

Originally posted by Initial Racing
Im developing a twitch now. I said develop your style and I will drop the good word for you, but I didnt say mimic my style. ;P

Sorry...that does look great but you are inching towards IR territory. :D

yeah, the wing especially....

Sorry IR, i know that's how it looks, and that's because it's how it is.... at the moment though. I'll move onto something different.

Does anyone have any decent pictures that i can vector, preferably kitted and Japanese? I'm tired of searching the net fruitlessly

Yeah, I agree it's a bit too dark. :scared:
donbenni & tokyodrifta, could you enlighten me on how to colour vectors? I've traced a Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 using the pen tool in Illustrator, and now I don't know what too do! :grumpy:

100903-vectorprogress.jpg

edit= I really need to work on the wheels.

Back