Top Gear Pack?

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 36 comments
Nice pack. The Lambo was always a huge oversight in FH1, glad it's here now.

Oh yeah....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Really looking forward to giving the BMW and the Cortina a spin. Probably won't use the other cars for racing too much but they all look like great cruisers!

Of all the cars in this pack, the one I'm really looking forward to the most is the LM002. First they gave us the Jalpa, now this. Give this 80s Lamborghin fan some rest!

Now, if only we could get an off-shore V12 on it...
I must admit, forza has got Lamborghini covered well. In less than twelve months they've added the veneno, the huracan, the urus, the jalpa and the lm002 to the series.

Let's hope they're gunning for this next:

image.jpg

Of all the cars in this pack, the one I'm really looking forward to the most is the LM002. First they gave us the Jalpa, now this. Give this 80s Lamborghin fan some rest!
Personally, I can't wait until someone finally puts a 350GT or 400GT in the game. And being more of a 1960s/1970s type of guy, give me any and all of the following: Espada, Islero, Jarama, Urraco, and Silhouette.

Stop making British Cars left hand drive :grumpy:

The Cortina especially has no business being left hand drive

Anyway with that out the way

This is probably the best pack to date

A big improvement over last months, Which I didn't even really dislike but this one is just much better :)

EDIT:

No major suprises but here is pretty much the confirmation.

Last edited:
VXR
Not going to play this before the morning, so any body mods for the cars?

The 458 and the LF-C only have Forza aero parts.
The Jag XJ220 and M235i have the same, but can also be de-winged.
The Cortina also has the same, but can also remove the bumpers.
The LM002 has a front bull guard option and the rear has a off-road cage option.

How do you "de-wing" the XJ220? Who at T10/PG thought that was realistic? :odd:

On the pack itself, love the 458S. Devs absolutely nailed the RC-F. 👍
Well here's the kicker, You can also de-wing it on GT6 too. ;)

Ask me how I know. :P

The 458 and the LF-C only have Forza aero parts.
The Jag XJ220 and M235i have the same, but can also be de-winged.
The Cortina also has the same, but can also remove the bumpers.
The LM002 has a front bull guard option and the rear has a off-road cage option.

Thank you. All in all, pretty disappointing then. We've gone from Horizon with cars like the RS4 Avant and M3 GTS having the bumpers from lesser models in the range, to mostly nothing in Horizon 2.

Small review of the cars:

Lexus RC F: Don't really like it, in stock form it has very little grip and is very prone to oversteer, not my type of car.

BMW M235i: Similar to the Lexus, it oversteers a lot when you push it, but its a bit easier to control. Has a very nice engine sound.

Lambo LM-002: Pretty nice to drive, its also very fast in C class races. I did a random Rivals challenge on Storm Island and on only my 3rd run, without modifying the car whatsoever set a Top 200 time on the global leaderboards.

Jaguar XJ220: Love it, sticks to the road like its on rails and has one of the nicest engine sounds in the game.

Ferrari 458 Speciale: Not a fan of S class cars but it is very, very fast.

Lotus Cortina: Very fun little car. I put some Sport tires and Weight reduction on mine to bring it up to the top of the D class and I'm doing pretty well in Rivals. I'm willing to bet well tuned Cortinas will be topping the D class leaderboards very soon.

VXR
Thank you. All in all, pretty disappointing then. We've gone from Horizon with cars like the RS4 Avant and M3 GTS having the bumpers from lesser models in the range, to mostly nothing in Horizon 2.
I don't want them. Ruins the cars mostly anyway.

Back