Top Gear Pack?

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 2' started by FosterG, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

Having only top-end trim levels ruins some choices of cars. Like having only the E46 M3 GTR in FH1.

VXR likes this.
  2. GranTurismo guy

GranTurismo guy

The e46 isn't even in fh2 at the moment sadly

3. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

I've now got three Cortinas. A stock one, a modified hot rod with a B700 tune, and a rally monster with 4WD conversion and built to A800. I did something similar with three Lancia Fulvias recently. Anyway, I'll post photos of the Cortinas tonight.

FosterG and BmwAnthony like this.
  4. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

@GranTurismo guy -- The E46 M3 (standard or CSL) should be obligatory just like the E30 M3 is these days. Not that I will ever, ever complain about the latter bit. :D

Really, though, the piggy F10 M5 but no E46 M3, in a game all about the joy of driving...

VXR likes this.
  5. GranTurismo guy

GranTurismo guy

It ways in fm5. They left out quite a few from out in fh2, I hope this dropping car bs is the last we will see of it

6. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

As promised, my three Cortinas.

[​IMG]
    Dead stock, plenty of fun as is.

[​IMG]
    My B700 hot rod. Lowered, 16-inch (up from 13 inch stock) American Racing Torq-Thrust M wheels, modern turbo I-4 engine, roll cage, spoiler and wing.

[​IMG]
    The rally monster. A800, 4WD conversion, modern turbo I-4 engine, Storm Island upgrades, classic Graham Hill Team Lotus paint scheme and American Racing Outlaw II wheels.

7. VXR

VXR

I've only tried the M235i so far and I didn't expect to like it, because turbo. I have to say though, in this application, the turbo has added to the noise, which I like a lot and the handling is super fun and pliable. It's even better on the more interesting topography of Storm Island, especially on the roads in the central village.

16265518469_ac23979d32_z.jpg

Walrus76, Frizbe, symo63 and 2 others like this.