Top gear race track waaaay too easy without restrictions.

  • Thread starter Thread starter koplet
  • 35 comments
  • 5,459 views
Anything is possible in the gold fire breathing fiat panda from mars.
AutumnRingMini.jpg

Time has not been measured in small enough increments yet to enable this beauty to be timed around the top gear test track.

You could probably make it breathe fire and fly too (though not at the same time) but I will still need proof that it's from Mars. Perhaps there's a Marvin the Martian helmet to be won?
 
Corpsey
it still doesn't meet the restrictions for the a-spec top gear race though lol

You can use it in races without restrictions though. As soon as you press on the throttle, it appears at the finish line on the final last lap.
 
You got to go through the check points before it'll even count the lap.
 
You could probably make it breathe fire and fly too (though not at the same time) but I will still need proof that it's from Mars. Perhaps there's a Marvin the Martian helmet to be won?

Who needs Vettel and the Stig. PD PLEASE ADD MARVIN :sly:
 
When I race on the track, I race on the track. Otherwise, what's the point?
 
Back