Top Ten Outlaws (Muscle Edition)

• Thread starter ZOMBEAST
  • 56 comments
4895131this-cannot-be-real.gif

Jokes on you the series one isnt muscle

Define muscle car. Series one fits all the requirements you stated.

----edit----

See you fixed it. Just a suggestion, may want to list the cars you're allowed to use instead of the ones you can't. There will always be guys like me that will pull out a car that's "technically" legal but completely unfair.

Define muscle car. Series one fits all the requirements you stated.

----edit----

See you fixed it. Just a suggestion, may want to list the cars you're allowed to use instead of the ones you can't. There will always be guys like me that will pull out a car that's "technically" legal but completely unfair.
If you know its unfair then why even bring it up. Thank you for the tip and ill probably add that to the post but if you know its unffair or even have to think about it its probably not allowed.

If it's a ranked competition I will do anything I can within the rules to win. It's the job of the organizer to make sure the playing fields are relatively even.
i understand that and thats what i am trying to do now. We just started this up and were still working out the kinks.

The TA and RS camaro are way overpowered for your list of other cars. The pozzi runs about a car behind the red devil.

The TA and RS camaro are way overpowered for your list of other cars. The pozzi runs about a car behind the red devil.
not really it depends on the tuner. The SVTs both have been to number one and two it just depends on who is driving. And if you can tree who ever is in a RS then you can beat them trust me.

not really it depends on the tuner. The SVTs both have been to number one and two it just depends on who is driving. And if you can tree who ever is in a RS then you can beat them trust me.
plus the red devil should beat the pozzi by more than a car mine can out run my own pozzi by atleast 2 cars

oh yea i know the #2 #7 and #8 guys some quite fast guys.......im in let me know when the next race is......i got all my muscle ready to rumble............................................i'll be #1 :D

ok well our next race night wont be for a while due to people on or going on vacation. If you want to add me i can contact y'all once we get started again. PSN: ZOMBEAST2335

Back