Top Ten Outlaws (Muscle Edition)

• Thread starter ZOMBEAST
  • 56 comments
The "Vauxhaul" Monaro would be considered muscle, since its basically a GTO hiding under a different body design, but the Commodore is a Sport Sedan much like the Dodge Charger. It's debatable I guess, since it's just a 4-door version of the Monaro.

As Shake noted, the Monaro is the GTO equivalent round these parts.

As for the Commy, damn straight it's a muscle car.
5 Million dudes that look like this agree with me.

032187-chris-franklin.jpg

:lol:👍

There is a 1/4 mile at le mans and if you turn on the night and grip on track edge to real it is much more like an actual street
stuff.png

Unfortunately, hosting a room with a le mans 1/4 is near impossible since its reknown to be a no chicane "chase" straight. I can see it working. Not saying it's not possible but it isn't very wise, many straights can be used for 1/4 but isn't for the exact reasons of A lag, B people will be more tempted to do other things. They made route X for people but I don't know if that's like a street.

If you really want to do night drags, there's Route X as well as SSR7 & SSR5 having straights long enough for drag. Not sure why anyone would go to Sarthe to drag..

If i remember correctly it would be a bit too narrow There's no space to safely drive back without hitting the next pair of cars racing...it would be like what used to happen in the tunnel.

didn't think of that...maybe we could just wait until those cars have come back before letting the next pair start?

As logical as that sounds for some reason I can't imagine that ever really happening.
Agreed! Look at what people do on Indy and they have more than enough space to come back. For some reason people want to drive back directly on the track. I can imagine the cluster 🤬 this would cause.

Back