torque99~#PS4 Pro 4K ~GTSport Photomode & Scapes ~ Gallery~

• Thread starter torque99
  • 269 comments
My faves from your most recent set are #6 (nice, simple composition and good depth of field), #7 (nice reflections on the car and good colour co-ordination with it's surroundings). Out of interest, where was #4 taken?

My faves from your most recent set are #6 (nice, simple composition and good depth of field), #7 (nice reflections on the car and good colour co-ordination with it's surroundings). Out of interest, where was #4 taken?

Replay >Photomode>Mount Panorama (Bathurst) at Night time. Plenty of opportunities with lighting and reflections as well in the night races. 👍

Widebody Community shared Liveries

Last edited:
It is in Japan, the one with the bus stop/advertising board/sign and subway but I zoomed in. If you can't find it, I will get the name of it when next on. 👍
Thanks, Like every aspect of this game, the quality of scaped varies a lot. That location has some fantastic lighting.

Fantastic job on the latest photos, @torque99! My personal favourites out of all of them have to be shots #5 (the shadows add a nice amount of depth to the photo and the contrast is good) and #9 (even though the tones are a tad too cold for my taste, I like the overall colour palette and the depth of field enhances the character of the shot) from the penultimate set. Keep it up! 👍

Latest Posts

Back