torque99~#PS4 Pro 4K ~GTSport Photomode & Scapes ~ Gallery~

• Thread starter torque99
  • 269 comments
Wow, the second photo from your penultimate set looks stunning. First of all, I love the toning and the contrast it creates between the warm and cold colours. The sun flare looks slightly overexposed, but at the same time allows for a better focus on the hot-air balloons, which draws the viewer's eye to them. The lighting is spot on and is one of the reasons why this exact composition works so well - the car doesn't appear centered at first sight thanks to the shadow it casts. If there's anything I would change about this shot, it would be lowering the intensity of the headlights of the Viper in the background.

And let's just say that you've definitely reached a whole different level with the latest set of photos. My personal favourites are shots #2, #8, #10, #11 and #13. 👍 👍 👍

Thank you @NP for all your detailed feedback again. I see you enjoy looking at all the community photos over the years.

Do you take many 'Virtual' game photos yourself or do you take photos in real life? 👍 The way you give feedback is very constructive. :cheers:

@torque99, you're welcome. I try my best to describe exactly what I like or don't like about photos in order to give you an idea on what others might see in your shots. It's just another perspective (out of many), really. Glad you find it useful. 👍

While I do have a DSLR, I haven't taken any noteworthy photos in months. I have a large collection of shots from the 24h races I've attended, though. Haven't played GT in quite a while now, personally.

I'm really liking the first Subaru shot from this set due to the composition, lighting and toning. I just wish the sky wasn't as blown out (overexposed) as it is.

Regarding your latest set of photos, I'm a fan of the realistic feel to shots #5 and #6. 👍

38825550242_1b7460dce7_o.jpg
I suddenly thought you got access to the upcoming R32 and R34! :confused: It took me some time to figure out what's going on... :lol::lol::lol:

As always, the best shots from the best gallery! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Nice work on the last two sets of photos! I prefer the coloured version of the Mustang shot. Pictures #7, #15 and #16 from your latest set are my personal favourites. 👍

Shots #3 and #7 from this very set definitely stand out as my personal favourites out of that group.

The second and especially fourth photo from the penultimate set look absolutely fantastic, as well. 👍

Last but not least, I'm really digging the third picture from your latest set due to the artistic look and the following one thanks to the realism.

I also want to let you know that some of the images you've posted appeared 'broken' on my end - until I reloaded the page multiple times. This has most probably to do with the sheer amount of high-resolution images you keep posting. Even though they're in 'spoiler'-tags, they still have to be loaded.

Thanks @NP 👍 The idea was that you could see the nice clear images without keep clicking to go to flickr. I had the same problem recently though on this page only it seems? Previous pages and this page for weeks it has been fine. Although on the main Photo threads I get this problem daily here as everyone is posting high res now.

I also tried only putting 800px in the spoiler ones which didn't seem to affect anything, I have tried uploading direct to the site the original and the images are blurred.

So new start next page, and I will just go back to linking a small image to all and no spoilers from now on :cheers:

Back