torque99~#PS4 Pro 4K ~GTSport Photomode & Scapes ~ Gallery~

• Thread starter torque99
  • 269 comments
What's going on with these impressively quick loading times? :P

Glad I could help! :) And 'impressive' is the right keyword here, I suppose, as you've really outdone yourself with the last three sets of photos. My personal favourite - and probably one of the best shots you've posted thus far - is the fifth one from your latest set. I absolutely love the toning, lighting, depth of field, contrast, composition... Everything about it. 👍

Great set of photos - I'm really liking the amount of variety here. My personal favourites have to be the last three shots (especially the second to last one) due to the individual framing, texture, lighting and toning. Fantastic job overall! 👍

The shot of the Campervan and Civic on the bride have fantastic atmospheres :cheers: Beautiful toning in shot #2 of the Bugatti set, plus I love the vintage style you've adopted in the last shot! :).

Edit: Testing

Attachments

• 20180117105837.jpg
    20180117105837.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
The first shot from this set is one of my personal favourites from you in general. The fourth and eighth photo from the penultimate set definitely stood out the most to me and the Evo X shot from the latest set is an eye-catcher, as well. 👍

While shots #10 and #12 from the penultimate set are my personal favourites, I feel like they're slightly lacking in terms of the composition because of the car being centred.

Back