Total number of races in career mode?

• Thread starter LGT42
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
What is the total number of races in all events in career mode (including special conditions and missions and so on ...) ?

What is the total number of races in all events in career mode (including special conditions and missions and so on ...) ?
Have you checked the FAQs? There is a list of all events from which it's simple tojust countthe entries.

I looked in FAQs and more FAQs and used search and have yet to find anything that lists all of the races in the entire Gran Turismo 4 career mode.

I was attempting to avoid having to enter each event in game and count up all of the races in each event. That is why I posted this thread in case someone had already done that and had the total.

Last edited:
I looked in FAQs and more FAQs and used search and have yet to find anything that lists all of the races in the entire Gran Turismo 4 career mode.

I was attempting to avoid having to enter each event in game and count up all of the races in each event. That is why I posted this thread in case someone had already done that and had the total.
Check out the twelfth item in the post titled LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU ASK Many FAQs. The thread title is "What is required for 100% completion?"

Back