Touge Battle Open Lobby (Initial D style on custom tracks)

What should the weekly focus of the series be?

• Individual battles in a bracket system on neutral course / Home course challenges set up on the side

Votes: 38 74.5%
  • Team battles in a challenge system where every team has 1 challenge and has to defend 1 allowing for

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
Did this group fall apart? I just recently started my own gathering for people who appreciate twisty tracks and I discovered this thread afterwards, but it seems a little slow going... if anybody still gets together on custom tracks please post the room number in this thread, I'd love to get into some races with like minded people.

Also if you're looking for some good touge fun check out my Tuesday night gatherings. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199614

It is mostly due to me not having my internet up right now and I haven't been able to get on PSN off of free wireless signals; So this is a place to find other touge racers and for posting of room #s when someone is hosting. I'll put a link of your Toscana Tuesdays on the OP.👍

I have some bad news. My PS3 was stolen a few days ago so i'm another step backwards from getting into the touge action again. I'll keep the thread updated for everyone in the mean time and if anyone starts up a season or something I can put a link to direct everyone there.

Last edited:
Sorry dude, hope you get your PS3 back. By the way, sorry for not posting a long time ago. But as you'd asume, I'm dropping out. to much going on currently.

Goodluck getting the PS3!

hey i like how you guys think, but i like to battle at the NUR, i mean is the only track in the game that is a real mountain pass . i alway race in that track grip or drift is all about racing and what skills peoples got up in the moutains i like to meet you guys later when psn get back online see ya later
NrburgringNordschleife_45.jpg
[/IMG]

oh guys and to let you know that i am a real initial d fan this my ae86 it me goin donwhill on a rainy day smoking a cigarette just like bunta lol!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_0610.jpg
[/IMG]

So, are there going to be any upcoming meets? I feel like joining, my PSN is driftking18594.

Please sign me up for this, I was planning the same thing till I found this thread, I would like to help you out if you need any advice with rules and regulations just in case...

psn id: gods_hand86

Thanks

I would love to get in on this! PSN is AxL5000. Add me up.

PS I love driving Skylines. Otherwise I'm still looking for good cars to use.

I dont have a lot of experience in touge but i would like to sign up :D

How can i know when will the races take place? 👍

:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

I'd like to sign up as well since LotS is taking a long break

guys this thread was replaced by LotS. Nobody in this thread battles any more.

Legend of the Streets Season 3 is going to start soon. Check out that thread for the most current touge scene in GTP.

Back