Touge Battle Open Lobby (Initial D style on custom tracks)

What should the weekly focus of the series be?

• Individual battles in a bracket system on neutral course / Home course challenges set up on the side

Votes: 38 74.5%
  • Team battles in a challenge system where every team has 1 challenge and has to defend 1 allowing for

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
I really want in! and since this new PP system can be implimented as well that would add some really nice spice! and I love the idea of the tire restrictions.

Sign me up!

PSN SkaterGuyMoose

Some rules would be good as how to build the track.

I think there should be a name rule for the lobby as well so everyone will know that it is about this thead and that when you enter your name is on the line.

And the ideas for the rules that where posted before - should be in some way posted at the beginning of this thead. Of course after they are agreed on anyone by or at least by the creator of this thread - kadoimmortal -

Yay - i am gonna challange everyone - but first need to get my hands on a better wheel -

GTP_Akmuq
I think we should do pink slips when someone is challenged. Obviously the car that's up for betting would be the actual touge car itself.

Had a session with a few of us last night and it was a blast. I think I will focus mainly on <500pp cars with street hards as it seems to have the widest selection of vehicles and should keep racing relatively close. Cars that are maxed out at 500pp won't necessarily be faster than cars that are closer to 450pp, I found the stock NSX S Zero '99 at 428pp was able to catch a 500pp Evo IV in the twistys so we will have some close racing. I'm just left thinking about what a lower threshold for PP should be, maybe 350pp.

The track we were running last night I am sharing online so you can download it and practice if you like.

Lobby Open if anyone wants to join. I'll be hosting until noon then someone can take over if it's still going.

Last edited:
Had a session with a few of us last night and it was a blast. I think I will focus mainly on <500pp cars with street hards as it seems to have the widest selection of vehicles and should keep racing relatively close. Cars that are maxed out at 500pp won't necessarily be faster than cars that are closer to 450pp, I found the stock NSX S Zero '99 at 428pp was able to catch a 500pp Evo IV in the twistys so we will have some close racing. I'm just left thinking about what a lower threshold for PP should be, maybe 350pp.

The track we were running last night I am sharing online so you can download it and practice if you like.

Lobby Open if anyone wants to join. I'll be hosting until noon then someone can take over if it's still going.

I did download your track. Did not had time so far to try it out, but i definitly will.

Looking forward to some good racing. I was thinking that when i am going to race i will keep the replay record it and upload it on youtube. Than i can show my winning streak. - heh - And the ones that lost will be known to everyone - hehe -

I have a 497 PP Honda Integra C5 RM. Reflex spice is the colour and it doesn't slide one bit even on street hards and heavily banked turns.

So who wants to race. I'm not going to do pink slips today.

I did download your track. Did not had time so far to try it out, but i definitly will.

Looking forward to some good racing. I was thinking that when i am going to race i will keep the replay record it and upload it on youtube. Than i can show my winning streak. - heh - And the ones that lost will be known to everyone - hehe -

Turns out I put the wrong one up but try it out and see if you like it. I changed it to one I like better. It's got the least amount of straights so it'll be good for practicing on.

Turns out I put the wrong one up but try it out and see if you like it. I changed it to one I like better. It's got the least amount of straights so it'll be good for practicing on.

Ok will do that later on. Gonna be online in about 3 hours.

I have a 497 PP Honda Integra C5 RM. Reflex spice is the colour and it doesn't slide one bit even on street hards and heavily banked turns.

So who wants to race. I'm not going to do pink slips today.

Trying to keep it to street cars only but if you really like that car bring it out for fun. I don't think that any of the RM cars would be considered street legal.

Gonna go run some errands but I'll leave the lobby up. I found the track we were using last and have it set on that. I think that will end up as my home course. ;) it's this one:
picture.php

Last edited:
Can You make a touge that is long like Gunsai. Not too long to drive on, and Narrow for cat and mouse battles so you can't pass them

Can You make a touge that is long like Gunsai. Not too long to drive on, and Narrow for cat and mouse battles so you can't pass them

I'll have to look up that course and see if i can't make something similar. The only short track that might work is Mt. Aso and I haven't had much luck making a touge course there but it's worth another shot. Do you know about how long Gunsai is the really narrow roads might not be possible I have almost always kept it at the minimum for my tracks so far but i'm not sure if Aso will make it narrower.

I'll have to look up that course and see if i can't make something similar. The only short track that might work is Mt. Aso and I haven't had much luck making a touge course there but it's worth another shot. Do you know about how long Gunsai is the really narrow roads might not be possible I have almost always kept it at the minimum for my tracks so far but i'm not sure if Aso will make it narrower.

http://img801.imageshack.us/i/gunsaitougerbs.jpg/
and When were on your Maps again, we should do cat and mouse with half of the map(like what's highlighted in red on Gunsai)

Yeah, I was there!! with a 420PP MR2 G-Limited. It's 251BHP and with stock weight, 1220kg and it's NA! And the car was able to keep up, now it's just polishing the driver skills!

We can continue to experiment and perhaps fine tune the classes! But sports hard tyres was really good to level the playing field.

http://img801.imageshack.us/i/gunsaitougerbs.jpg/
and When were on your Maps again, we should do cat and mouse with half of the map(like what's highlighted in red on Gunsai)

would be great to get a track made like this one. I didn't know that it was the Touge battle track for BMI I totally know the layout now. I just am afraid that it will be really difficult to make the same type track but it's worth a shot... I'll give it a go tomorrow and anyone else who thinks they might be able to get close please go for it. I have at least three really good touge runs at Toscana and have yet to drive on my eifel courses. Although we can't get Eifel at night we can implement rain on these which should be really intersesting. I still have to find a way to make Mt. Aso more of a touge run so I'll try to do that when I have some time tomorrow. Was really fun doing touge battles with everyone that showed up the last two days. I know this is gonna be a great series when we get it all set up!

Nat
Right now i think we should give it a try with 2 classes of cars, one 500 PP and something lower as well, maybe 400-425 PP, how does everyone feel about that?

When I was gauging the PP for a lower class I felt that 400PP max would be a good max even though it seems really close to 500PP the way it played out was way more of a difference than I imagined. Let's play around with PP limits and HP/weight limits and see which one will serve the best close competition for touge battles in the future. I am pretty convinced that the 500PP for touge max run is the best option.👍

I am loading up my favorite track if you wanna try my home touge course. I have run it in my open lobby multiple times (only times anyone has driven it) but I know some people haven't had a chance to join in. I am not gonna keep the track up for very long so if you want some practice there I will let people download it for 24hrs don't ask to get the track after as I will be using it as my home course eventually so get it before it's gone and when a serious competition commences you might have a chance at defeating me on my own course.

If anyone wants to open up their lobby for touge battles and have some of mine or your own custom tracks, I won't be around tonight or in the morning so let people know if you want to host. Otherwise I will be around afternoon tomorrow and have My Lobby open for fun/battles.

Last edited:
When I was gauging the PP for a lower class I felt that 400PP max would be a good max even though it seems really close to 500PP the way it played out was way more of a difference than I imagined. Let's play around with PP limits and HP/weight limits and see which one will serve the best close competition for touge battles in the future. I am pretty convinced that the 500PP for touge max run is the best option.👍

I am loading up my favorite track if you wanna try my home touge course. I have run it in my open lobby multiple times (only times anyone has driven it) but I know some people haven't had a chance to join in. I am not gonna keep the track up for very long so if you want some practice there I will let people download it for 24hrs don't ask to get the track after as I will be using it as my home course eventually so get it before it's gone and when a serious competition commences you might have a chance at defeating me on my own course.

If anyone wants to open up their lobby for touge battles and have some of mine or your own custom tracks, I won't be around tonight or in the morning so let people know if you want to host. Otherwise I will be around afternoon tomorrow and have My Lobby open for fun/battles.

I played around with it after that post and it just seemed hard to find 1-2 Point ranges where most cars would do good since their wide spectrum, so i think we'll just have to say 500PP for now and then see what happens, if another class needs to be added.

I'll bring a couple lower PP car tomorrow and we can give it a go.

lets see if i can post if so ill put up pics of my courses and see what you guys think ive got some 50+ corner tracks by the way

Alright im def. in!

I'd like to present me and my friends rules, which is basically a best motoring international rip-off lol.. (sorry if some1 already wrote something like this, but i havnt got the time to read all the posts..)

Touge 200:
Max 200hp, tuned cars, no racecars (spoon, mugen, nismo etc. accepted)

Touge 300:
Max 300hp tuned cars, no racecars (spoon, mugen, nismo etc. accepted)

Touge Unlimited:
Unlimited horsepower tuned cars, no racecars (spoon, mugen, nismo etc. accepted)

It's just an idea so it will be even battles..

Add me!

PSN: Kingnorlen

Back