Touge Battle Open Lobby (Initial D style on custom tracks)

What should the weekly focus of the series be?

• Individual battles in a bracket system on neutral course / Home course challenges set up on the side

Votes: 38 74.5%
  • Team battles in a challenge system where every team has 1 challenge and has to defend 1 allowing for

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
Alright im def. in!

I'd like to present me and my friends rules, which is basically a best motoring international rip-off lol.. (sorry if some1 already wrote something like this, but i havnt got the time to read all the posts..)

Touge 200:
Max 200hp, tuned cars, no racecars (spoon, mugen, nismo etc. accepted)

Touge 300:
Max 300hp tuned cars, no racecars (spoon, mugen, nismo etc. accepted)

Touge Max:
Unlimited horsepower tuned cars, no racecars (spoon, mugen, nismo etc. accepted)

It's just an idea so it will be even battles..

Add me!

PSN: Kingnorlen

Those Tune shops be accepted but as Street Cars like the Spoon Civic EK9, RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 Street Version, Mines R34 or even your own Street Tuned Car

What about my RM integra. Personally I would allow it because I think it's a lot like the ones on initial D. Some might think otherwise. I can get a new car if I have to.

Hmm.. RM's is def. track cars.. so i dont think that would be legal to drive on the streets.. if i made the rules i'd say no but hey its up to the "founder"

The rules has to be cleared up before im entering any battles :P

Add me, I'm not in the list yet. haha... And I'll love to drop in if I see you guys around. Just need to learn to tune the car better. A fast track car settings is not necessarily good in the Touge.

PSN: GTP_TimberW

Hmm.. RM's is def. track cars.. so i dont think that would be legal to drive on the streets.. if i made the rules i'd say no but hey its up to the "founder"

The rules has to be cleared up before im entering any battles :P

I agree and the classes you suggested would be good but I want to do some testing to see what limiting factors will provide the best close races between a variety of cars. I'm not sure if PP or HP limits will be the ideal choice.

I am opening up a lobby if anyone wants to battle.

I'm gonna be tied up doing GT academy this next week so I won't have a room up much unless I get ahead or feel like blowing off some steam. I'm assuming you can race on my tracks if you download them in your own lobbies so let me know if you want some different ones. Someone might want to make it known they will host this week as I won't have much time and everyone try making some good courses.

Ok then I'll find a new 500 PP car. Probably based off the RX-7 Spirit R.👍

Finally, Real touge lovers. Soo hard to find online room that have REAL touges.

Add me, fullmoonzer0.

At the moment I'm switching between four cars: 22B sti, Evo 4, Elise and Tuscan Speed 6. All are at 500pp but I'm having a bit of trouble with the Elise and Speed 6 (I haven't grip raced in a while so I'm sliding too much). I still haven't decided between the Evo and Impreza, I just ran time laps on my home course this afternoon and the Evo was faster by 0.25 seconds on a 3.5 minutes race :crazy: If I find an Evo 3 I'll probably be using that though.

I had a great race with Kado yesterday, we are currently very close during the races. Once we master the courses it'll be super fun to have races at night.

I've hosted one of Kado's map.
Room no: 1472-6118-4130-9223-9808

closed.

Last edited:
im up now and have my home course up wanting to touge, im in japan tho american in okinawa but love touge add me PSN islydwayzi

oh yea and i use a miata, s2000, nsx (still tuning) and gtr R32

I have my personal tuned Eunos Roadster NA S. Package and J-Limited. Both of them are Classic Red and they are the same tune setup but the my 1st roadster has 1 number increase (248 HP) in horsepower while my J-Limited is 1 number decrease (247 HP)

I have my personal tuned Eunos Roadster NA S. Package and J-Limited. Both of them are Classic Red and they are the same tune setup but the my 1st roadster has 1 number increase (248 HP) in horsepower while my J-Limited is 1 number decrease (247 HP)

NICE well im on now and about to open up my home course to try out some cars if you wanna join in ill send the add

yo u wanna come join me?
add my name were runnin some home course runs right now

Back