Tourist / Tourismo Competition Week 1!!!!

Interesting competiton, too bad I don't have TT. I will submit something anyway. :D

Final Entry

Click for full size.

I made this shot for the Tournament, might as well use it for something.
Awesome entries so far, love the colour in lmracer's. Rovens shot is very nice and unique. Superb work from all of you. 👍

Also love the main banner DO, very cool. :)

[empty space];2594044
hm ... i can see this polls on this one going to whoever has both cars/bikes in their picture :indiff:

at first, but once the novelty wears off, the playing feild will level back out. winners will be those with good pictures

Final Entry

Infineon Raceway - Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI VS Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI (Tommy Makinen Edition)
(click for full view)​

[empty space];2594078
thats like saying the person with the most edited picture wont always win ;)

isnt that usually true anyway? best pic wins?

edit: NTX may have just stolen my vote :drool:

Yeah i actually did it in a license test, and i made sure i kept the replay. No idea how i kept it together.

Wow wow wow! All shots here are very pleasing to the eye, so i'll better bring my A-game this time.

Im lovin those cross-over shots.. I thought of trying to make a shot with likke 5 cars & 5 bikes in it, but I dont know if I have that much exederin.. Im glad you guys like that banner!! & yeah, the composition of a photo will always out-weigh the technique.

Although is a great shot Ray...I was hoping to see your TT skills. :grumpy:

That is a great shot Ray, you actually gave me an idea for a new shot, but I don't think I could pull it off so I'l just explain it here.

I can't remember the name of the bike but its one of the special ones that has a set rider outfit ya know. Its green, and the rider has a green and orange helmet. Ok now imagine that bike in a shot with 787B, that would be absolutely amazing IMO.

WOW! Those entries are stunning. How come everyone enters like their best shots in this comp? :)

Well I don't have the time to enter now and I woudn't get into the poll anyway for some reason...

Well Unomoto, i didn't really like the fact that the theme was open. For some reason TT shooting is a bit harder for me, so a theme for next week will probably get my resulting into a TT shot.

And yeah LOON, i understand wich one you mean and that'd be pretty cool. Altough i have no clue how to pull that off.

@Freddy: Editing is a lot allowed here :D So people can use their favorite blurs and stuff wich results in a better display of your style imo.

You got PS right, you can do anything with that.

I do, i do. But i never actually edited a TT shot, and starting off with something like that would be a bit hard. I first gotta learn how to work with the tires and stuff on TT bikes. But once the next week will be i'll do something. Maybe that idea, but i don't know. Maybe you could try something like that, because it's your idea:)

I can't remember the name of the bike but its one of the special ones that has a set rider outfit ya know. Its green, and the rider has a green and orange helmet. Ok now imagine that bike in a shot with 787B, that would be absolutely amazing IMO.

Trick*Star Kawasaki ZX-10R Suzuka 8 Hour :)

Yeah that one, thanks [ES].👍

@Ray- I would like to try it but I'm not sure if I could pull something like that off, plus having only GIMP for the moment and my skills aren't that great so...

I almost missed this!
Here's my FINAL ENTRY

The Suzuki Red Devils
I wanted something evil for this. I picked two monsters from Suzuki that looked like they could have come straight from hell. They lunge towards the camera menacingly, a pair of demon horns rising above their very heads...

Click to enlarge

Back