Toxic Dose Crew

• Thread starter Riyebow
  • 889 comments
Riyebow
Toxic Dose Crew is a team that has arrived on to Gran Turismo 5 but TDC first started on Midnight
Club LA in 2008 and has been here ever since. I desired to bring the team on to GT5 and see if we can be as good as we was on Midnight Club LA. Things seem to be going really well for us and starting to get a good name for our self’s and respect of other teams.
We are willing to help and teach other drifters or people that wish to be drifter and master the art and just give the a few tips and helping hand.
We are always up for a fun, good drift session with any one even though some days we are a little rusty but everyone has those bad days. We also do drift battles all you have to do is ask the Leader or manager.
We are in a private lounge nearly everyday drifting or just relaxing some days we do tend to do open lounges just so people can join us and have a laugh and a fun drifting session we also host Toxic Tuesdays witch is for anybody and everyone, sometimes we will do little competition in our open lobby's.

Team Basics Toxic Dose Crew is split into different ranks but its not chosen by drifting ability its deiced by your honor and respect in the team. The ranks are Leader, Manager, Co-Leader and Drifters there not a massive difference over the ranks everyone has there perfect set of ability's. We tend to be on all-day and all-night and if we are not doing much we will have in team battles and we have our practice sessions two times a week but we also host Toxic Tuesday every Tuesday.
d3ff1cac-c46a-4110-b267-55e5dff263e6wallpaper.jpg

The team colours are Isotope green body and the wheels are separate to each rank in the team,
the Drifter are white wheels, co-leaders are silver/grey wheels, managers are black wheels and the leader has matte black body and isotope green wheels.
When we are just relaxing we drift in whatever colour you want to drift in.
RoadCourse-Indy_10.jpg

Requirements to be in Team
Must be able to drift in Comforts hards
Must be in manual
The car must be RWD
Must be able to be online at least once a week for meetings
We don't Really have any car rules that you can or can't drift Just drift what you feel like drifting in.
We NEVER use RX7's!

TEAM The team is farley Large at the moment but we are always looking for new members if you are interested.
Fill out the following and private message me!
PSN ID:
How often you on?:
Favorite RWD drift car(s)?:
Favorite track?:
Previous team(s)?:
Tell us more about yourself:
Country?:

If you know that your not going to be online for a couple of weeks or so you must let the Leader or Manager know so that we don't remove you from team.

RoadCourse-Indy_5.jpg

Home circuit is Road Course-Indy
ToXic Dose Crew! Videos
Isatope Green Production! Videos

The Team
Founder & Leader
Riyebow
Manager
Manager=Landoflemon
Manager=Genral-cjc10
Co-Leaders
Co-Leader=SteffanUK
Co-Leader=Septum-Mortis
The Main Drifters
Drifter=xKraZi
Drifter=Bazwood
Drifter=raceorama1234321
Drifters=Evolution
Drifter=Intense420Break
Drifter=sho_yuki
Drifter=Ginger___ninja91
Drifter=X_Got_U_Sucka_x
Drifter=Shalashaska523
Drifter=Yugioh-L3gend
Drifter=OneBullet1Kill
Drifter=Zachil96
Drifter=CrunchyNutta84
Drifter=Dexter_Green
Drifter=CarbonHead
Drifter=Shin_Chaos
Drifter=dennis
Drifter=TDCavet
Drifter=honda-civic-95

RoadCourse-Indy_12.jpg

Team Allies
Team Smoke Screen
Team Redsuns
RoadCourse-Indy_8.jpg

Your greatest opponent isn't the car next to you, but the road beneath you

Last edited:
turkeygeorge30
Had a decent night driving and chilling out with you guys. Hope to see more of you about soon.:)👍

Thanks and sure hopefully see you more often now

MSTER232
I am interested to join. :)

Add me on playstation my name is Riyebow

Last edited:
Good luck for your crew! By the way, are your lobbies members only? I would like to join in for some drift sessions. :)

djinline
Good luck for your crew! By the way, are your lobbies members only? I would like to join in for some drift sessions. :)

Thanks and no only training is private add me and we will go for a spin!
We have a battle coming up against GOLD RUSH so theres a lot of training at the moment.

Just to let you know, you still have extra IMG tags around your images for some reason.

It should be
not
[/IMG]

👍

K1ngKlicK
Just to let you know, you still have extra IMG tags around your images for some reason.

It should be not [/IMG]

👍

I didn't really notice to be honest i'll change that next time i'm on computer.

maxmoboy
looks nice :)

Yeah it's looking a lot better now i know more about gtplanet

Last edited by a moderator:
OP looks nice 👍. I need to upload the pictures of my GT350R.

Back