Toxic Dose Crew

• Thread starter Riyebow
  • 889 comments
Laugh out loud just better team work and cowdination

moo-cow-1.jpg

Good evening to you, Toxic Dose Crew! :)

where gunna beat gold rush
Don't be too confident mate, if you lose now you'll look silly! We beat GRD as well though so it shouldn't be that hard haha ... ha... eugh :indiff:

Don't know how to spell it
Alright mate I'll help you out instead of laugh at you.

Coordination (Co-or-din-a-tion)

thumbs-up-meme-52217325834.png

We're gonna beat gold rush.

Corrected. And yes, don't be too confident because that's when many people mess up. When they are too sure they are going to win something.

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

EDIT: Whoops! Double post :( .

Maybe we will win if we get the setups right for our cars.

Off-topic, but which cars do you guys at TDC think I should use for my D1GP competition with monsterGAUZ? My 412 bhp S15 or my 720 bhp Supra? Only got 3 days before the qualifier to choose my new car.

We are looking for two new members to join Toxic Dose Crew if anyone is intrested? Private message me if intrested

Last edited:
riyebow im sorry i havent been on this weekend. but my ps3 controller broke and i have to get a new one. i will probably get one tomorrow

maxmoboy
riyebow im sorry i havent been on this weekend. but my ps3 controller broke and i have to get a new one. i will probably get one tomorrow

No worries i have been on Mass Effect 3 and SSX anyway. I will see you some time monday

Back