Toxic Dose Crew

• Thread starter Riyebow
  • 889 comments
Anyone play test drive unlimited 2? Be nice to have a Toxic Dose on tdu2. Drifting isnt really a big thing in the game but we can har a racing/cruising/rally crew

Shalashaska523
Anyone play test drive unlimited 2? Be nice to have a Toxic Dose on tdu2. Drifting isnt really a big thing in the game but we can har a racing/cruising/rally crew

Yeah theres a club set up ill come on it soon

Just wanted to point out that not using ANY Rx7's is kind of fail. The Efini '91 premium is a really good car, and so is the FC :)

Shalashaska523
I dont have a mic yet. But I'm on tdu2 usually I've beating all my other games just about

Ok no problem but ill be going on gt5 this weekend tdu2 is rubbish for headsets anyway :lol:
See you online soon?

Shalashaska523
I'm on every night idk what Time it is for you guys

Different time zones :lol:
Plus i have work in morning so don't stay on late
I'll try to get on some time today!

can't believe that this team is going dead , ( it is in my opinion) i learned evrything back in the days in this team , this used to be such a fun team and now you guys are in active and stuff , pick it back up guys dont let this die , it would break my heart, i had a great time here , when i was manager and stuff , but i decided to move on due to inactivitie and stuff , now i climbed up the ladder and became one of the bigger guys ( not meaning to brag ) so now its time to pick this up and climb up the same ladder guys , come on ...

Shalashaska523
Let's make an event this weekend or something. When's everyone off?

Yeah sure you know most people are on
On weekends il send a message friday and ill make sure that its a good time for you all!

Riyebow
Yeah sure you know most people are on
On weekends il send a message friday and ill make sure that its a good time for you all!

Just a idea. I know we are a drift team but all racing is fun how about s actual race? Im not the best drifter or racer but we have enough people we van do like teams with a theme for the race. Just sayin

Shalashaska523
Just a idea. I know we are a drift team but all racing is fun how about s actual race? Im not the best drifter or racer but we have enough people we van do like teams with a theme for the race. Just sayin

Maybe speak to you tonight !

Back