Car: Subaru BRZ S '12
Track: Autumn Ring
Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power: 253 BHP @ 7500 Rpm / 24.9 kgfm @ 7000 Rpm
Weight: 1065 kg
Performance Points: 450 PP
Tires: SH
Weight Distribution: 51:49
Suspension: Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 110 Rear: 95
Spring Rate: Front: 6.72 kg Rear: 8.76 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 5 Rear: 5
Dampers (Extension): Front: 5 Rear: 4
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 5 Rear: 5
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.02° Rear: 0.02°
Brakes: Racing Upgrade F: 5 R: 5
Drivetrain: (Fully Customisable Transmission)

Set final to 3.885
Set max to 112
Set in sequence (6-5-4-3-2-1)
Set final to 3.500 (sets top speed)

Speed: 112 mph
1: 4.401
2: 3.104
3: 2.374
4: 1.920
5: 1.604
6: 1.345
Final: 3.500
Differential Gear:Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff
Initial Torque: F= 8
Acceleration Sensitivity: F= 50
Braking Sensitivity: F= 8
Clutch & Flywheel: Twin plate
Propeller Shaft: Carbon
Power

Oil Change:
Yes
Power Limiter: 100%
Engine Tuning: Standard
Computer: Sports
Exhaust: Sports
Exhaust Manifold: Isometric
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning: Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage: Standard
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No
Body

Body Rigidity Improvement:
No
Downforce: F = 0 R = 8 (optional)
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Bonnet: Carbon
Windows: Weight Reduction
Ballast: 35kg
Ballast position: 50

Last edited:
And allways pretty far ahead of my ghost, but each time messing up in the last left hander. So bad it costs me more than 1,5" :banghead:

BrandsHatchGrandPrixCircuit_zpse2c0eeb0.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/toyota-86-gt-12.336/

Link for the tune for the Toyota 86 GT '12. Current time is 1'34.769 for 43 place atm. Hope it helps some of you out. Stay fast and have fun. 👍

*If you use and find my tunes helpful, please take the time to stop by the above link and rate the tune. I put a lot of time and effort in putting these tunes together and sharing them, all I ask is that you take a second give the tune a rating. The rating button is at the bottom of the page in the link. Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well my good friend. 👍
Only improved by .500 to a 1:35.4xx. Adjusted BB and diff settings only slightly. Need to string a good lap together. I can be up on your blue line/ghost in sector one, even to .100-200 behind your time in sector two, and the seem to mess-up/over drive the last left hander with too much oversteer on entry into that corner. Great tune, really need to be smooth getting off of the brakes and very careful with picking up full throttle on corner exit. Really liking this one!!!👍

Only improved by .500 to a 1:35.4xx. Adjusted BB and diff settings only slightly. Need to string a good lap together. I can be up on your blue line/ghost in sector one, even to .100-200 behind your time in sector two, and the seem to mess-up/over drive the last left hander with too much oversteer on entry into that corner. Great tune, really need to be smooth getting off of the brakes and very careful with picking up full throttle on corner exit. Really liking this one!!!👍

Hang in there 👍, you'll get it. :) Take a break, clear your head, then get back at it. 👍 You can do it bud, I know you can. 👍

Seasonal Tune Only for Brands Hatch GP - Not tested online
View attachment 161325

Quite excited to see the latest 480PP GT' 12 Seasonal available without SRF. I've done a bit of racing online and it's one of my favourite cars for it incredible balance and ease to tune and drive. I took my 450PP SH online tune and just added some power and tweaked the suspension a bit and took it out for a spin and did a respectable 1:34.261 for 17th place a couple of days ago. I wasn't looking to get a top finish or anything, just something fun to drive so I didn't bother with a wing, although it would probably make the car faster after some adjustments. I might do that later.

Good luck!!

Parts List
Suspension - Custom Suspension + Racing Brakes
Transmission - Custom Transmission
Drivetrain - All drivetrain upgrades
Power - Engine Tuning 3, Sports ECU, Racing Exhaust, Intake Tuning
Body - Weight Reduction 4, Carbon Hood
Note: Transmission set using tranny method #2

upload_2014-5-25_14-34-49.png

Last edited:
Thanks but I doubt it can approach the speed of Cargo's tune without the wing although it'll be interesting to see what you can do with it:tup:

Ah, you're much to modest @Johnnypenso. :) You're a far better tuner than I, not to mention driver, so its nice to get some expert tunes here. :bowdown: I'm sure a great many will benefit from your expert tuning knowledge. 👍

Had another run just now, back from shopping with family. Got a 1:34.925 (ranked in the 60's I believe) and was even with Cargo's blue line until the last right hander before the finish line. Looks like you were able to pick-up the throttle a tad earlier than I did. Very close... May try adjusting my diff settings again. Realized I was running a bit of ballast in error from my earlier set-up. Still think I have another .200-.500 if a can put one best sector time lap in.

This TT is a blast!!! If you haven't tried Cargo's tune, you need to. 👍

Had another run just now, back from shopping with family. Got a 1:34.925 (ranked in the 60's I believe) and was even with Cargo's blue line until the last right hander before the finish line. Looks like you were able to pick-up the throttle a tad earlier than I did. Very close... May try adjusting my diff settings again. Realized I was running a bit of ballast in error from my earlier set-up. Still think I have another .200-.500 if a can put one best sector time lap in.

This TT is a blast!!! If you haven't tried Cargo's tune, you need to. 👍

Great job Shoe, I knew you could do it. Keep at it my friend, I'm sure more improvements are in your future. 👍

Another fantastic tune from CargoRat. Gold on the first lap, and 1:37 on the second. Since I don't particularly like this track, I'm done. Thanks again CargoRat!

Ah, I found it. 👍 I forgot all about that one, thanks for the reminder. 👍 Interesting to go back and see how my tune works from back then to the one I have now....really interested to do a comparison between the two. Will do the comparison later today and I may just list them both if I am still happy with how that one handles. (You know how anal I am. :lol:) Thanks again, you just made my day pretty interesting. :cheers:

See edit above... Did you do the comparison? I got to P228 with the old tune, with at least another 0.5 sec to be found quite easily.

Haven't really done much GTing for a while, but this is an awesome combo :D

Using a modified version of Ramon's tune form the the TM seasonal.

1'33.546 for 7th.

Awesome lap from matej2547 with the DS3 👍

See edit above... Did you do the comparison? I got to P228 with the old tune, with at least another 0.5 sec to be found quite easily.

Yea I did. The old tune from the other Seasonal seemed to handle well enough, just didn't have the speed. I was losing out on the corners and could only come with .400 of my best time. I could probably tweak it to be fast enough, but I already have the new tune for this specific track so I really didn't bother with it.

Back