Toyota 86 '12 base Model serie on CH tyres*race one on 21july*7 signed up already!Open 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 94 comments
Italy
Italy
karsten_beoulve
RULES
Car: toyota 86 '12 base model
Tyres: confort hards
No assist allowed save for abs, real draft, real grip reduction.
No tuning allowed, mods, no setups.

2 race per week, both 15 minutes, first with a 10 minutes qualy session, the other with reverse grid

serie is held on monday at 19:00 GMT and would became a FGTA sanctioned serie if it takes off.
In september, after a successful season zero, it might be moved to thursdays.

From 10th on zero points

1 points for pole.

Calendar:
Silverstone
Fuji gt
Suzuka
Red bull ring

Just 4 rounds for this season if successful we'll have a full championship on septemberm

Join up with you name/psn id/car number

Make sure to add me to your friends for room will be friends only!

Drivers
azidahaka\karsten_beoulve\n°13
bakemister\bakemister\N°66
kaisto\kaisto87\N°11
litchi\GTP_Litchi\Gazoo
priesty\priesty_lfc\N°99
pyrates\pyrates2000\
skengd\skendg\

Last edited:
we're just 3 for now, but let's meet on monday to check how close we can run and how interesting races will look

Ope to see you online then :) we'll just run like 5 lap races on a few tracks to see what provides the best racing... Hope others will join

I'll be there as well. Just need to know if you run this on public lobby tonight. If so, maybe state here the room name or, even better, the room's number 👍

I'll be there as well. Just need to know if you run this on public lobby tonight. If so, maybe state here the room name or, even better, the room's number 👍
i usually use friends only rooms to avoid random guys having their "fun"

if this is a problem i can make a public one this once

The problem is that I don't know exactly when I'll be online tonight. And if I add you when your private room is already open, you'll have to open a new one to let me join.

Really enjoyed tonight,

First venture online for ages and even tho the GT86 is grippy with CH you can still get it sideways quite easily.

Hoping to get on more over the coming week but I'm getting the Destiny Beta so I'll be on that pretty much full on once it goes live.

Last edited:
Great racing yesterday guys! I never thought this car would be such good to race...

Spread word about this serie! We might have a season zero of 4 or 5 races before september great start!

Really enjoyed it! Tight and clean racing. Corner exit speed really important with such a slow card on CH tires. Hoping this series will happen.

Back