Toyota 86 '12 base Model serie on CH tyres*race one on 21july*7 signed up already!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter azidahaka
  • 94 comments
  • 4,708 views
Messages
5,535
Italy
Italy
Messages
karsten_beoulve
RULES
Car: toyota 86 '12 base model
Tyres: confort hards
No assist allowed save for abs, real draft, real grip reduction.
No tuning allowed, mods, no setups.

2 race per week, both 15 minutes, first with a 10 minutes qualy session, the other with reverse grid

serie is held on monday at 19:00 GMT and would became a FGTA sanctioned serie if it takes off.
In september, after a successful season zero, it might be moved to thursdays.

Points:
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
From 10th on zero points

1 points for pole.

Calendar:
Silverstone
Fuji gt
Suzuka
Red bull ring

Just 4 rounds for this season if successful we'll have a full championship on septemberm

Join up with you name/psn id/car number

Make sure to add me to your friends for room will be friends only!

Drivers
azidahaka\karsten_beoulve\n°13
bakemister\bakemister\N°66
kaisto\kaisto87\N°11
litchi\GTP_Litchi\Gazoo
priesty\priesty_lfc\N°99
pyrates\pyrates2000\
skengd\skendg\
 
Last edited:
I think I should be available to take part
 
we're just 3 for now, but let's meet on monday to check how close we can run and how interesting races will look
 
Ope to see you online then :) we'll just run like 5 lap races on a few tracks to see what provides the best racing... Hope others will join
 
Will be on, not sure how long for but I'll be there.
 
Great to hear i expect some great clean close battles :)
 
I'll be there as well. Just need to know if you run this on public lobby tonight. If so, maybe state here the room name or, even better, the room's number 👍
 
I'll be there as well. Just need to know if you run this on public lobby tonight. If so, maybe state here the room name or, even better, the room's number 👍
i usually use friends only rooms to avoid random guys having their "fun"

if this is a problem i can make a public one this once
 
The problem is that I don't know exactly when I'll be online tonight. And if I add you when your private room is already open, you'll have to open a new one to let me join.
 
Well I'll be home in 5-10mins so will see you then!
 
Room ID 1472-6399-8580-0414-0034
 
Last edited:
Really enjoyed tonight,

First venture online for ages and even tho the GT86 is grippy with CH you can still get it sideways quite easily.

Hoping to get on more over the coming week but I'm getting the Destiny Beta so I'll be on that pretty much full on once it goes live.
 
Last edited:
This car is really fun to drive. I really enjoyed this session. I keep an eye on this thread 👍
 
Great racing yesterday guys! I never thought this car would be such good to race...

Spread word about this serie! We might have a season zero of 4 or 5 races before september great start!
 
Really enjoyed it! Tight and clean racing. Corner exit speed really important with such a slow card on CH tires. Hoping this series will happen.
 
If it is ok i can Finalize rules and open a 4 rounds season zero, be warned it might just be the 5 of us... Is it ok?

@Kaisto @SkengD @priesty_lfc @Litchi

If it is ok signup with psn id and car number. I'll take 13 as usual
 
priesty_lfc #99

Undecided on colour combo at this point.
 
Back