Toyota 86 '12 base Model serie on CH tyres*race one on 21july*7 signed up already!Open 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 94 comments
Karsten is this Mondays or Thursdays sir?

As stated in OP: serie is held on monday at 19:00 GMT and would became a FGTA sanctioned serie if it takes off.
In september, after a successful season zero, it might be moved to thursdays.

:)

As stated in OP: serie is held on monday at 19:00 GMT and would became a FGTA sanctioned serie if it takes off.
In september, after a successful season zero, it might be moved to thursdays.

:)
Okey dokey just wondered after your PM to Gedi my friend, not sure you can be in 2 places at once.:lol:

Last edited:
i will join, i have till september free now so lets go for it :cheers:
Your registration infos and number sir :D

@pirates just join for the few races you can :) might be a good training for full season in september

Wish @rolo would join too along with @Gedi and the other old guys from the early btcc seasons... Fond memories :)

Your registration infos and number sir :D

@pirates just join for the few races you can :) might be a good training for full season in september

Wish @rolo would join too along with @Gedi and the other old guys from the early btcc seasons... Fond memories :)

I'll try to make it. So first race will be next Monday 7pm GMT, right?

Comfort Tyres :drool: Hard to resist...

I am starting to have a quite busy week GT-wise. Can't promise I can be there every week but will make an appearance 👍

I must have missed that!

Anyway, Destiny Beta for me tonight so I'll be on that!

No practice for me so I'll be racing cold on Monday, I'm rubbish on Silverstone anyway so I'm not too bothered.

Cool i asked around for a f430 '06 serie on CS but noone was interested...

BTW today i'll be training for monday's race, all invited to join me. we all need to train to give litchi some problems lol

First of: Ferrari series: always a good idea!
Second: Haven't slept for two days straight, So I won't be able to practice tonight. Have to get a few hours of sleep.

Back