Toyota 86 '12 base Model serie on CH tyres*race one on 21july*7 signed up already!Open 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 94 comments
Quick questions: Do we run with or without oil change? And does the chassis stiffening now count as modification? I think I read somewhere that it does since 1.09.

Quick questions: Do we run with or without oil change? And does the chassis stiffening now count as modification? I think I read somewhere that it does since 1.09.
Yea, oil changed is required to meet 410pp. And I can't say about the chassis stuff. I never installed this on my cars.

I'm still not sure if I'll make it in time tonight. If I'm only 5 mins late I will let you know. Otherwise I'm running far too late so start without me in that case.

Oh no. I thought i could join but this is exactly same time Zero Cup :ouch:

I don't know where I got the idea it would me 5pm GMT... :banghead:

I hope you all have a good race 👍

Oh no. I thought i could join but this is exactly same time Zero Cup :ouch:

I don't know where I got the idea it would me 5pm GMT... :banghead:

I hope you all have a good race 👍
The Zero Cup is a league, means that you're not obligated to run every week 'cause points are not cumulated. There's no ending.

When you sign up for a series, you're expected to run as most rounds as possible cause points are cumulated for all season long.

So maybe you could leave the Zero Cup just for 4 weeks in purpose to race here?

The Zero Cup is a league, means that you're not obligated to run every week 'cause points are not cumulated. There's no ending.

When you sign up for a series, you're expected to run as most rounds as possible cause points are cumulated for all season long.

So maybe you could leave the Zero Cup just for 4 weeks in purpose to race here?

Yea, I thought about that option too. In my defence I did not really sign up. I showed my interest in making an appearance.

I doubt I could have challenged you but that car could teach a driver a trick or two 👍

View attachment 186175

Hello and welcome to the single event hosted and run by [FGTA].
'CAR WARS'

The singe event will have 2 cars 'VGT' at open choice,
Colour choice is either white or black,
..WHICH SIDE ARE YOU..

PLEASE CLICK ON LOGO FOR DETAILS​

I pay premium $14,95 per year to not see that kind of advertising on every page I visit Merlin :P

just a cheeky plug,,,:D:tup: I have asked all hosts in a private PM and they its ok with them. 1 every 4/6 weeks plus you know its worth It :P:tup:

Is anyone going online today? If not i'll keep up my efforst to learn tuning...

And testing for the "Campionato Italiano SUPERTURISMO"

Last edited:
Tuning isnt very hard karsten , its mainly try one direction and if that doesnt work you go in another direction usually the opposite

Gear ratios are usually the same method for every car.

I can give you a base tune and you can try it if you like .

Back