Toyota 86 '12 base Model serie on CH tyres*race one on 21july*7 signed up already!Open 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 94 comments
@SkengD I started tuning accord '00 and alfa 156 on GVS for superturismo, started at 2.18.5 stock and already down to 16.5... I think is impressive for a 275hp car at 1140kgs on confort softs.

I actually think i'm faster with those setup than with the stock btcc car with sports softs and 310hps i used on the GVS round of btcc...

Guess tuning pays and i'm slowly learning. What i've started to learn is a method for tuning, and so far for FF cars on condfort tyres i think i found it :)

If you have a few mins to waste could you take your btcc car on CS at 275hp for a stroll and tell me how good bad is my time?

don't worry maybe i'll just run a few laps alone testing my tuning skills agains the time :D

I'm trying to makea replica of superturismo cars that run in a wonderful championship here in italy and the cars are soooo funny to drive that i'm in love... if anyone wants to join testing them instead of racing 1 vs 1 in an empty track, i'll be there online :P

@SkengD I started tuning accord '00 and alfa 156 on GVS for superturismo, started at 2.18.5 stock and already down to 16.5... I think is impressive for a 275hp car at 1140kgs on confort softs.

I actually think i'm faster with those setup than with the stock btcc car with sports softs and 310hps i used on the GVS round of btcc...

Guess tuning pays and i'm slowly learning. What i've started to learn is a method for tuning, and so far for FF cars on condfort tyres i think i found it :)

If you have a few mins to waste could you take your btcc car on CS at 275hp for a stroll and tell me how good bad is my time?

Will do it tomorrow for you

Back