Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 multiple DLC issue

• Thread starter spunwicked
  • 289 comments
Just to be clear. This info is wrong.

You need to buy a paint pack twice. If you bought for example the Spa track and then bought a paint pack, you will not get the '11 Concept.

Partially wrong, as are you. You need to have TWO of ANY ONE pack TWICE. Having the COMPLETE PACK counts for ONE of EACH. Meaning if you buy a 2ND of ANY (October) PACK alongside the COMPLETE PACK, you will unlock it as well. It will also work with TWO SUIT PACKS as well. So if you'd fancy extra suits for your B-Spec drivers over new chrome/matte/color shifts/pastel/metalic paint, then feel free to cop an extra set of suits instead...

That makes no sense - punishment for supporting PD! I have tweeted Kaz, will see where else I can kick up some attention to see if this will get addressed.

No, it's called an "incentive". Companies give you incentives all the time for you to buy their products. And no, this is not different "because it's video games".

I only got to page 3 so if it as been answered sorry but,

I did get the complet pack for 3 accts on my ps3 (kids) and did not get the 86II. 1.) Now if we but buy a paint pack for each acct would each acct get the car? 2.) Do we get the paint to use, 2 chips of each not one?

I only got to page 3 so if it as been answered sorry but,

I did get the complet pack for 3 accts on my ps3 (kids) and did not get the 86II. 1.) Now if we but buy a paint pack for each acct would each acct get the car? 2.) Do we get the paint to use, 2 chips of each not one?

Go to the PS Store, d/l the (Free) family upgrade for both the tracks and cars, it may unlock then.

1.) Yes
2.) Yes, 2 of each chip.

Last edited:
Done and no car. If I can have more piant to use in game then cool but, last I know you could only have one of each dlc work in game.

The car can be traded if you can't pay £1.50 or whatever it is for more paints. The Marketplace is full of people offering it.

If anyone is feeling particularly Christmassy and wants to send me a copy of the car I'd be very grateful ;)
I'm willing to swap it for any car you want as long as I can afford it! My current balance is just over 2 million credits.
Thanks!

(PSN: SuperJag86)

I bought the complete 1st DLC pack, then I bought the 2nd dlc car pack. I do not have the concept 11 car. Today i bought paint pack seperatly, then I got the FT-86 II Consept '11. So you need to buy something twice.

It's not available in the dealership, so I tried to buy a third pack to see if you got it as a gift at every extra purchase. Nothing happened, so you will only get the car as a gift once.

I got the track and paint dlc when they were released just bought car pack 2 then the 1st car pack am I eligible or do I buy the paint dlc again also why I'm here anybody got a dfgt wheel I can't seem to assign the horn to the gt logo button on the wheel

I bought two packs. The complete pack and the car pack 2 and I didn't receive the car.

Problem?

Never mind. Lame that we have to pay so much for one car. No Thanks. I already wasted 16 on things I ended up not caring about.

I bought two packs. The complete pack and the car pack 2 and I didn't receive the car.

Problem?

Never mind. Lame that we have to pay so much for one car. No Thanks. I already wasted 16 on things I ended up not caring about.

Its pretty clear how to get the car. You must buy two items from the first DLC pack.

Hi all,

In case anyone is still wondering, if you buy the first DLC (even after 20 Dec), you will get 5 car refresh cards and Kart 125 SPL free. Hope this helps anyone sitting on the fence! =)

Bought and installed 2x Paint Pack, and still no FT-86 II. Not a very good way to start the Christmas. :grumpy:

Have you purchased both paint packs on the same account? :confused:

Because that's what I did & I've got the car. I purchased the Complete Pack at release, now I've got the Kart 125 SPL (just by logging in after the 2.02 update). Then I've purchased the Car Pack 2 & got a 86 GT ’12. To get the FT-86 II Concept '11 I had to purchase a 2nd set of DLC paints. :dopey:👍

Just to clear things up, you need to install the DLC items first in the GT5 main menu after you've purchased the DLC. Then you'll receive these cars. Check your car delivery truck/car ticket list, they should be added there. :sly:

Its pretty clear how to get the car. You must buy two items from the first DLC pack.

Or have it sent to you by a friend. ;)
Looks exactly the same, specs the same and everything as the one we already have, surprise! :P

jkt008
You can get the car, but you need to buy multiple packages. Not just one.

In your situation, you've only bought one package. The Complete Pack. So, you will need to buy another package to get the car.

But I got the car and I only bought the complete pack.

FuSiioN_HaVoC
But I got the car and I only bought the complete pack.

Well, you are probably the only one who has done it on the forum.
Make sure you are talking about the FT-86 II Concept '11, not the GT 86 '12,

Let me tell you the full story how i finally got the FT-86 II Concept '11 for 21 Euro. ^^

Warning: Wall of text! ^^

(on my main account):
October 2011: First GT5-DLC comes out. I buy the complete pack in the PS Store, once.
Then i wondered why it was not in the cart. Bought it a second time (Sony hotline telled me later,
that that is normaly impossible).
Still wondering where it was. Then i started GT5 an saw the DLC-button right in the start menu.
I click on it. What must my eyes see? I can install everything 5 times! O_o Wonderful bug.
I think: Wtf 5 times? That would be 60 euros!? O_o Checked my E-Mails, and yes they got 60 euros
from my credit card! Niiiiice.
I called the Sony hotline and telled them the story, finally i got 48 Euros back ... ^^ still had every
october DLC 5 times. lol

December 2011: 2nd DLC comes out. Plus the family activation for the october DLC.
I buy the new december DLC and installed the family pack. Worked both fine, only got the new DLC
once and received the 125 SPL kart.
But not the FT-86 II Concept '11. Then i was reading here in this thread that i have to buy e.g. the
october colors-dlc again. I go the PS store, tried this. NOT POSSIBLE. Only rating and recommending
was possible. ^^ Cute.

I thought maybe it works on one of my second accounts, uploaded 5 euros to the PS store there
(less is not possible if you was on 0 euros), visited the PS store. Buying the DLC colors again worked here.
I did once. Installed them in the GT5. Still no FT-86 II Concept '11.
Back to the PS Store, tried to buy the DLC colors again. Installed them again. Still no FT-86 II Concept '11.
first 5 Euro for the garbage.

Somebody how maybe could trade me the car, didn't wanted to come online over christmas.
I got bored from waiting on him.
And here in the trading threads, you wait to long, for that car, too (my opinion).

So i established my 2nd PS3 (old FAT 60 GB, near an YLOD). Deleted there everything from GT5.
Created a new account. Installed GT5 new. (Hours over hours.) Uploaded 5 euros in the PS store there.
Bought the october DLC colors once, installed them. Bought them a second time, installed them.
Still no FT-86 II Concept '11. 4 Euros for the garbage.
Uploaded 12 euros in the PS store and bought the october DLC complete pack.
Than the FT-86 II Concept '11 received. Sended it to my main account. Story over. ^^

Thank you very much PD/Sony and merry christmas! I don't call you again ... 👎
Now i have all (1083) cars again. :)
Have much fun with laughting over this. I will work 2 hours longer some day next year, then i have the money back.

Last edited:
I thought maybe it works on one of my second accounts, uploaded 5 euros to the PS store there
(less is not possible if you was on 0 euros), visited the PS store.

Some guys really have too much money & too less patience. :lol:

A tip for the next time: you can upload a specific amount of cash to your PSN account. :sly:

First put everything what you want to buy in your basket. Now check your basket, don't press on "buy" (where you will end up with the option to upload 5, 10, 20,... bucks), click on the top right on "upload money". There you can now exactly upload the cash you need for your purchase. Worked at least with credit card for me. :D:tup:

I don't mind buying the extra paints because I'll most likely end up using them anyway. I wish we could've gotten this car a bit sooner, however, like when the trailer was released months ago.

Bought and installed 2x Paint Pack, and still no FT-86 II. Not a very good way to start the Christmas. :grumpy:

Why, oh why, didn't I read this first? I too got myself 2 x Paint Pack, and I did not get the car.

I don't actually think 2 items from the first DLC pack is sufficient. Maybe it has to be two different items? 2 x Paint Pack did not give me the car.

Let me tell you the full story how i finally got the FT-86 II Concept '11 for 21 Euro. ^^

Warning: Wall of text! ^^

(on my main account):
October 2011: First GT5-DLC comes out. I buy the complete pack in the PS Store, once.
Then i wondered why it was not in the cart. Bought it a second time (Sony hotline telled me later,
that that is normaly impossible).
Still wondering where it was. Then i started GT5 an saw the DLC-button right in the start menu.
I click on it. What must my eyes see? I can install everything 5 times! O_o Wonderful bug.
I think: Wtf 5 times? That would be 60 euros!? O_o Checked my E-Mails, and yes they got 60 euros
from my credit card! Niiiiice.
I called the Sony hotline and telled them the story, finally i got 48 Euros back ... ^^ still had every
october DLC 5 times. lol

Sweet! Wished I'd have thought of that. :sly:

December 2011: 2nd DLC comes out. Plus the family activation for the october DLC.
I buy the new december DLC and installed the family pack. Worked both fine, only got the new DLC
once and received the 125 SPL kart.
But not the FT-86 II Concept '11. Then i was reading here in this thread that i have to buy e.g. the
october colors-dlc again. I go the PS store, tried this. NOT POSSIBLE. Only rating and recommending
was possible. ^^ Cute.

(less is not possible if you was on 0 euros), visited the PS store. Buying the DLC colors again worked here.
I did once. Installed them in the GT5. Still no FT-86 II Concept '11.
Back to the PS Store, tried to buy the DLC colors again. Installed them again. Still no FT-86 II Concept '11.
first 5 Euro for the garbage.

Somebody how maybe could trade me the car, didn't wanted to come online over christmas.
I got bored from waiting on him.
And here in the trading threads, you wait to long, for that car, too (my opinion).

So i established my 2nd PS3 (old FAT 60 GB, near an YLOD). Deleted there everything from GT5.
Created a new account. Installed GT5 new. (Hours over hours.) Uploaded 5 euros in the PS store there.
Bought the october DLC colors once, installed them. Bought them a second time, installed them.
Still no FT-86 II Concept '11. 4 Euros for the garbage.
Uploaded 12 euros in the PS store and bought the october DLC complete pack.
Than the FT-86 II Concept '11 received. Sended it to my main account. Story over. ^^

Thank you very much PD/Sony and merry christmas! I don't call you again ... 👎
Now i have all (1083) cars again. :)
Have much fun with laughting over this. I will work 2 hours longer some day next year, then i have the money back.

I'm not laughing. But this seems to confirm that 2 x Paint Pack is not sufficient to get the car. Who ever told me I would get this car if I bought two October DLC packs? :mad:

I have to admit, it is a joke where if you bought the bundle you didn't get the concept. However I just got the paint pack just for more paints.

Ok, so I had bought the Complete Pack in October, the Car Pack 2 in December and now I've bought the Paint Pack again. I finally got the Toyota FT-86 II Concept, but I'm quite disappointed...

Back