Toyota GR86 Coming to Gran Turismo Sport on July 8

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 1, 2021.

1. JoeDaSnow

JoeDaSnow

With this update next month, I feel lucky. There will be a livery I shall created once this car is available.

2. 05XR8

05XR8

O604 and TheHun99 like this.
  3. adam thompson

adam thompson

Ok that’s cool so what’s happening with Vision Jaguar isn’t that meant to be coming and also what about the car that one the sema Gran turismo award is that coming too????? Haven’t had a decent update for a long time and also there is still a lot of good real world tracks missing.

4. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

I think there's three VGTs that were supposed to be coming but in reality, will most likely be pushed onto GT7.

Jaguar was supposed to make a Gr.1 model of what we already have plus and e-pace EV SUV?

+ Porsche LL 917 reimagining and the single seat Lamborghini space ship VGT.

adam thompson likes this.
  5. Calmlity

Calmlity

Why so many GT fans whining about GT7 will also be released on PS4 though? Like they can purchase the game alone for millions copies.:nervous:

6. Racer294

Racer294

This looks like a nice upgrade for the 86. I might actually buy one IRL.

What still baffling is the interior on the Supra "GR4". I so wish they would give it a real racecar one.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  7. Savolainen83

Savolainen83

Might be of use to someone.

XSquareStickIt, 05XR8 and TheHun99 like this.
  8. O604

O604

When I see GT86 (FR86 here) on the road, they look so low I worry about the clearance. Smashing those lower lights on curbs must be pretty easy or like 1 pylon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. ShiftingGears

ShiftingGears

if Toyota don't pronounce the model name as greatysix I'm going to be disappointed

XSquareStickIt and Darla Starch like this.