Toyota introduces the FT-1 available January 14th

That engine cover looks a lot like it is sitting on top of a V6.

I agree on the cover, but the very long nose hints for an inline 6 too. Anyway, your idea is not wrong, there's rumors about these new BMW engines, one of then being a triple-turbo V6 (a shame imho, BMWs should use inline 6 forever)

Pretty exciting stuff, everyone was expecting a Supra replacer but this is pretty nice as well.

Great! Now put the seasonal on Autumn Ring and I'll be a happy camper. :D
I'd take a guess of it being at Fuji with the short story that was told about Akio Toyoda testing the virtual version at Fuji, and the guy giving the press conference going on to say that everyone would be able to do the same.

I'd take a guess of it being at Fuji with the short story that was told about Akio Toyoda testing the virtual version at Fuji, and the guy giving the press conference going on to say that everyone would be able to do the same.

Sounds good to me, GT6 needs more Fuji Speedway events.

Looks like Toyota's own spin from their luxury sister's car, the LFA; that interior is just sex~ Cannot. Wait.

Not to mention that 1.03 is right around the corner, the valve controlling my excitement pumps is gonna break.

I agree on the cover, but the very long nose hints for an inline 6 too. Anyway, your idea is not wrong, there's rumors about these new BMW engines, one of then being a triple-turbo V6 (a shame imho, BMWs should use inline 6 forever)
In my mates bmw 335d they have to turbos a small one for no lag as the revs increase the bigger one takes over. With that concept 3 turbos will make fantastic torque brilliants power with zero lag. Mmmmmm

So... The 1.03 update comes tomorrow? I hope they finally unlock the remaining Red Bull events along with the Toyota FT1 then. And hopefully some bug fixes!

I wonder how the production version will look like. I guess the new supra (?) will be a complete different car (think of FT86/GT86 transformation over the years).

In my mates bmw 335d they have to turbos a small one for no lag as the revs increase the bigger one takes over. With that concept 3 turbos will make fantastic torque brilliants power with zero lag. Mmmmmm

The current M550d already have the triple turbo layout. It's awesome, even being a diesel.

m550d-engine-2.jpg

BMW-Triturbo-Diesel-M550d-Tuning-Hartge-X5-X6-M50d-750d-2012-04.jpg

Pretty exciting stuff, everyone was expecting a Supra replacer but this is pretty nice as well.
Hope they're still working on a Supra replacer because this just looks too radical to be the next Supra, IMO.

This oddly reminds me of the LaFerrari. :lol:

Back