Toyota introduces the FT-1 available January 14th

I think it all around one of the best looking cars ive seen in years. I hate the old, boring, worn out, overused style, like the M4, Aston One, Pagani and others ended up looking like. My only exception is the corvette. I see some Veryon in the front end. (obviously not exactly). I really like it nothing boring about it.

A noob question, if i download this car as free dlc from my alternative account (since my primary account dosen't have a PSN) will i be still able to use it in my main account??

I'm asking this because i once tried to use the 15th anniversary car that went for free as vouchers from the Japanese PSN during the first few days of GT6 and i never managed to make that car show up in my main account, nothing shows up in the additional content.

I'm worried now :nervous:

A noob question, if i download this car as free dlc from my alternative account (since my primary account dosen't have a PSN) will i be still able to use it in my main account??

I'm asking this because i once tried to use the 15th anniversary car that went for free as vouchers from the Japanese PSN during the first few days of GT6 and i never managed to make that car show up in my main account, nothing shows up in the additional content.

I'm worried now :nervous:
This car comes in the update to the game, no problem I guess.

Why? What's the difference between this concept and one that is designated as VGT?
They would both be "fake and fictional" at this time so what's the difference?
The FT-1 not being VGT just means we get an extra car we weren't expecting.
because it's form Kaznuori Yamauchi and his team,,this reason is enough

Totally surprised! Cool car, and another ten minute seasonal event... But I'm most looking forward to what's in the update like fixes and possible features...

I guess clubs will be a bit later or I think they would have mentioned it as well?

because it's form Kaznuori Yamauchi and his team,,this reason is enough

Not really though - it's a collaboration, but the VGT cars are designed by the car manufacture's design divisions and not by PD (obviously PD they are somehow involved in the process, but according the the front page article so are they in this project).

To stay on topic, I'm also really glad that Gran Turismo seems to be changing the way car manufacture's present new cars and concepts, and I can't wait till I get to drive this. I do have to get used to the nose though..

Lexus is the us/eEuropean luxury brand of toyota. Find a lexus for sale in japan.

Lexus has been for sale in Japan since 2005 and before that they had Toyota name's. Lexus is Toyota just another badge because the Americans didn't want to pay for luxury toyota's.

Is this car the one under the blue cover?

gt6-car-638x358.jpg

I think that was revealed to be the C7 Corvette a long time back.

And of all days this gets released to us I'll be on the road down to Florida to visit my friend.

Guess I'll bring my copy of GT6 and long onto my account on his PS3. Thank you PS+:cool:

gt6-car-638x358.jpg

Toyota-FT-1_Concept_2014_800x600_wallpaper_16.jpg

I was just about to say 'no, no and NO'.

They are actually pretty similar. But the area where the front bumper of the car under the cover would be doesn't really seem to match that of the FT-1...

i think it looks like C7

Back