Toyota Racing TS040 HYBRID WEC 2014

Here is a great video of TS040 HYBRID #7 dominating 24h du Mans 2014 before it's heartbreaking electrical failure - Damn FIA-sanctioned parts denying Toyota a sure-fire victory.​

The ups and downs of endurance racing...

Personally I wanted Porsche to win, but definitely not Audi.

The old heroes will rise again!

No need to vote for this one as without a doubt this car is coming to a GT game near you.....
Soooooo ugly....yet even that Audi e-tron race car looks like this too. Apparently it's more aerodynamic this way. Those darn engineers, what do they know of aesthetics??!!

With the #8 Toyota TS040 HYBRID within 5pt of winning the WEC 2014 Drivers' Championship we will surely see this monster performer of a racing car in GT7. Right? Keep voting incase PD needs convincing!
REMEMBER TO VOTE IN THE OP

once in a while an idiot comes up on GTP and gives the others a true performance. PESCAROLOP902 sure did make me laugh, and I was expecting that well deserved ban ever since he got rude to Famine.

As much as I may respect Pescarolo for being a successfulish privateer team, Toyota is way better, and I am really liking how Audi is beginning to fall (I like Audi but they have been too dominant for my liking).

once in a while an idiot comes up on GTP and gives the others a true performance. PESCAROLOP902 sure did make me laugh, and I was expecting that well deserved ban ever since he got rude to Famine.

As much as I may respect Pescarolo for being a successfulish privateer team, Toyota is way better, and I am really liking how Audi is beginning to fall (I like Audi but they have been too dominant for my liking).
I've been a fan of Audi since my first Le mans race that I watch in 2000. I'm happy that Audi has competition now hopefully next season they build a better hybrid/s systems.

Get voting for the car that has won the WEC Drivers Championship and will add the Manufacturers' Championship in a fortnight in Sao Paolo.

REMEMBER TO VOTE IN THE OP

Seriously, having the TS040 Hybrid in GT6 would be a great car to rival the Bugatti Veyron. The TS040 is MUCH lighter than the Veyron, handles better than the Veyron, and is quicker than the Veyron. Overall, the TS040 would be a better car to buy and drive than the Bugatti Veyron, since we see Veyrons every day online. Plus the more LMPs the better.
:)

Seriously, having the TS040 Hybrid in GT6 would be a great car to rival the Bugatti Veyron. The TS040 is MUCH lighter than the Veyron, handles better than the Veyron, and is quicker than the Veyron. Overall, the TS040 would be a better car to buy and drive than the Bugatti Veyron, since we see Veyrons every day online. Plus the more LMPs the better.
:)

.........................I do agree with you on this Toyota being better than a Veyron, but isn't the fatty French a road car? :lol:

Back