• 6 comments

Strittan

Premium
Sweden
Sweden
Strittan
upload_2019-10-8_13-31-32.jpeg

Last edited:
....Man, I always went with the red Denso Supra back in GT4. Just looked lots more sexier than the Castrol version in my eyes. Shame it's not as iconic.

....Man, I always went with the red Denso Supra back in GT4. Just looked lots more sexier than the Castrol version in my eyes. Shame it's not as iconic.
I know, right? The Castrol livery is way overexposed in my opinion.

Toyota Supra JGTC [Premium] 2000
You've got two cars there, one of which has never been in GT before and thus cannot be upgraded to Premium specification and doesn't fit the title you've given. That aside:
YOUR SUGGESTION MUST BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE.
If your thread does not comply with these rules, typically because it involves more than one single car, feature, or track, it will be closed by a moderator and no further "likes" may be cast for it. You are welcome to create another new suggestion thread based on your closed topic, but it must follow the rules. Repeatedly ignoring these rules may result in the closure of your GTPlanet account.
There's also no model generation designation in the title.

Please refine your selection and read the pinned threads in this forum.

You've got two cars there, one of which has never been in GT before and thus cannot be upgraded to Premium specification and doesn't fit the title you've given. That aside:

There's also no model generation designation in the title.

Please refine your selection and read the pinned threads in this forum.
This is hopefully good now as well.

Strittan

Car Specs to add in your first post
Displacement 1,998 cc
Drivetrain FR
Aspiration Turbo
Engine JGTC-spec 3S-GTE
Max Power 492 hp
Max Torque 65.00 kgf.m/4500rpm
Length 4,520 mm
Width 1,910 mm
Height 1,200 mm