Toyota Supra (A90)

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 2,724 comments
Yup sure was lol

Shocking I mistook a real photo for a scape of the newly added car Lmfao (0_0) ohhh whoooa is me how ever will I live this embarrassment down lol

Sall good tho, I made a mistake but you 2 are still some funny guys lol

Considering this isn't the Gran Turismo Sport Section I don't see why you would have.
Nothing to do with the GR Supra getting added into GTS and Scape photos coming out plus this is a Gran Turismo board, nothing at all to do with GTS lol

So funny.

Are you guys a Comedy Duo?

Nothing to do with the GR Supra getting added into GTS and Scape photos coming out plus this is a Gran Turismo board, nothing at all to do with GTS lol
Well specifically mentioning scapes, and you being absolutely confused thinking this is a virtual representation, pointed all towards that direction. Either way, if you look around, you'll notice theres a ton more content than just Gran Turismo and Gran Turismo sport. You being in the "Automotive" side of the forum should have made that fairly obvious.

You use "lol" too much, that I'm half expecting some "xD" and some "rawrs"

You use "lol" too much, that I'm half expecting some "xD" and some "rawrs"

I like lol you dont use it enough lol :P

Well specifically mentioning scapes, and you being absolutely confused thinking this is a virtual representation, pointed all towards that direction.

Confused about what? lol totally lol

Either way, if you look around, you'll notice theres a ton more content than just Gran Turismo and Gran Turismo sport.

Sure is a bunch more content then just Gran Turismo content on this Gran Turismo board...

You being in the "Automotive" side of the forum should have made that fairly obvious.

The Automotive section of a what? Oh yeah, Gran Turismo Board lol

Do you guys do shows or have a special?

Just to add in a few more lol

lololololololololol

TB
Why do you consider everything a joke? :odd:

Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Confused about what? lol totally lol
Now you're confused about what you were confused about?
Sure is a bunch more content then just Gran Turismo content on this Gran Turismo board...
Yeah, there's only one section of this board that has to do with Gran Turismo. The other 22 don't.

TB
That is what I asked, yes.

Because I have a delusional sense of humor

Wow

Now you're confused about what you were confused about?

Exactly :D explain it again so Im sure

Yeah, there's only one section of this board that has to do with Gran Turismo. The other 22 don't.

Your right, I thought all of those sections were on a Gran Turismo Board, so sorry.

Hmmmm, somethings funny here, let me look around

Figurred it out. Dammmmm since 2002 okay, theres the clout that brings in a moderator for BS after condescending people with subtle short answers other buddys only proved my initial suspisions right talking all kinds of dumb crap cuz I OMG mistook a real pic for a scape Lmfao

They funny comments were because I knew it would bring the Troll out

So sorry

My mistake

I bow backing up

Last edited:
This is the Auto News board (or rather forum) in the Automotive section of a racing game and motoring media website. There's no direct connection between this section and the racing games section - much less between this forum and the Gran Turismo forums.

We've had quite enough dumb arguments in this thread already. We don't need any more. You mistook a real photograph in an auto news thread for a Gran Turismo scape image. That's all that needed to be said.

Enough.

Aaaaanywaaaaay...that set of grey renders in an Instagram post shown a ways back depict a truly ghastly thing. Why am I not surprised to find it's more drivel from "the Rocket Bunny guy"?

Which bodykit are we talking about? I don’t recall seeing any.

Aaaaanywaaaaay...that set of grey renders in an Instagram post shown a ways back depict a truly ghastly thing. Why am I not surprised to find it's more drivel from "the Rocket Bunny guy"?

Who is “the Rocket Bunny guy”?

Back