Toyota Supra Full lap drift video (first time)

• Thread starter Honda-Crz
  • 31 comments
That wheel movement is way to much. You should try to calm it down alot and try not hit the rev limiter.
Take my video for a example.
FFB-6
Power Steering-OFF
Steering Type-Sim

That wheel movement is way to much. You should try to calm it down alot and try not hit the rev limiter.
Take my video for a example.
FFB-6
Power Steering-OFF
Steering Type-Sim

Wow, looks great cowboy XD. But you shouldnt forget that his guy is pretty new and isnt as experienced as you are mate. Its nice from you that you give him some advise.

nice franky hows tein dori coming along?

and i never knew that you were on team blackjack... lol this mans a 🤬 pro

Last edited:
I think that is called loss of traction not purposely hitting the limiter.

I think it is called lack of throttle control!
Also, imo you shouldn't use the clutch, its useless on gt5 95% of the time. The only purpose of it is making you miss shift.

Your working wayyyyyyyyy to hard.. the car wobbles ALOT for a wheel user.. something you'd expect to see with a pad. through some corners you should be in a constant drift like round turn 1 and 2.. the car should make it right round given that you have it in the right gear which is the next problem.. you should be in a higher gear for a lot of corners also.. car is revving really hard when it isnt necesary.. alot of the time if you have the entry speed you can afford to let the revs drop

im not slagging you just giving you some feedback to help you out y'know.. not trolling like some people lol

I think it is called lack of throttle control!
Also, imo you shouldn't use the clutch, its useless on gt5 95% of the time. The only purpose of it is making you miss shift.

Yea thats basically all it does. Why cant they just copy LFSs clutch.

im not slagging you just giving you some feedback to help you out y'know.. not trolling like some people lol
When making such a bold statement your best bet would not say it at all since people can interpret that as being directed toward them which only makes things on a forum worst.

When making such a bold statement your best bet would not say it at all since people can interpret that as being directed toward them which only makes things on a forum worst.

well i cant help for some people taking offence to a comment.. i gave feedback which i stated and well.. thats all :)

LOL at the wheeling and dealing skills bro. keep practicing and it will come to you soon. I suggest to get on you tube and see how other people handle the wheel you have there.

I guess my concern is that the very forgiving drift mode isn't being honest w/ him...time trial and race modes would not allow for any of that and teach him more than anyone one on this forum could....I remember when I thought I could tandem w/ kumakubo when I could control drift mode and manji entire courses....then I tried the 1st turn after the home straight on suzuka east in time trial...and then back to the classroom I went...lol

I guess my concern is that the very forgiving drift mode isn't being honest w/ him...time trial and race modes would not allow for any of that and teach him more than anyone one on this forum could....I remember when I thought I could tandem w/ kumakubo when I could control drift mode and manji entire courses....then I tried the 1st turn after the home straight on suzuka east in time trial...and then back to the classroom I went...lol

+1000
Drift mode = crap

I love this, classic.

"Look how good I am this is my first time drifting"

Yea, yea ok buddy first time recording yourself drifting.

Game has been out for like 3 months.:dunce:

I love this, classic.

"Look how good I am this is my first time drifting"

Yea, yea ok buddy first time recording yourself drifting.

Game has been out for like 3 months.:dunce:

all i can say is wow... i think he was drifting in hyper mode like the hyper max silvia ... "hands to warp speed!!!" still managed to kill the score tho nice effort dude, i looke the same way... actua;;y i kinda still look like that

Wow, looks great cowboy XD. But you shouldnt forget that his guy is pretty new and isnt as experienced as you are mate. Its nice from you that you give him some advise.

Even if you are new to using the wheel you should notice immediately as soon as you initiate a drift the wheel automatically counter-steers to the lock for you and you just use throttle control and slight movements of the wheel to keep the angle that you want.

Looks like OP's steering wheel is set to about 202* (* = degrees). Like in a GT car, which would explain the 'twitchy-ness'. If this is so, for a first-time-er you did pretty good buddy. Pedal-work is great also by the way, you've been practicing. Keep it up. Stay sharp.

why is that. i always let mine hit the rev limiter because i love the sound and plus i find it nice that way

your car loses the power to push your car any more (should you need to).

I think the reason why it's good to shift up in these situations is because the car has the power to adjust your drift, be it to push it further or slow it down, whereas hitting the limiter only allows you to slow down.

What he said!
And if you like the sound of the rev limiter you're like those ricers that rev up their Honda's on parking lots.

Do that in a real life drifting situation and you'll kill your motor in no time.

your car loses the power to push your car any more (should you need to).

I think the reason why it's good to shift up in these situations is because the car has the power to adjust your drift, be it to push it further or slow it down, whereas hitting the limiter only allows you to slow down.

that was very helpful :D. when i would switch to third gear i would power up into making the drift more efficent.

Back