K Ka1 Messages 17 Feb 2, 2011 #3 skylineblue02 I have one. What u got Click to expand... I really do not have many non premiums that are very good besides the charger super bee I do have a bmw m3 csl also
skylineblue02 I have one. What u got Click to expand... I really do not have many non premiums that are very good besides the charger super bee I do have a bmw m3 csl also
P Poppins (Banned) Messages 895 Messages a2a1a3a4a5 Feb 2, 2011 #6 going to need to find something someone doesnt already have for them to trade you most likely
K Ka1 Messages 17 Feb 2, 2011 #7 Rader I have a RZ, never touched it, can you trade now? Click to expand... Sure what did you want?
Rader Messages 355 Feb 2, 2011 #8 Ka1 Sure what did you want? Click to expand... Do you have a garage I can see or something, or list some cars you have!
Ka1 Sure what did you want? Click to expand... Do you have a garage I can see or something, or list some cars you have!