Toyota TS030 now in GT6

• Thread starter KinLM
  • 343 comments
United States
Azle, Texas, USA
GTP_KinLM
KinLM
Total shock, this one being in the game now! Your thoughts? Anybody expected this?

By the way, the hybrid system works as it would in real life!

Personally, I couldn't be happier. It's beautiful and fast! The sound isn't very good.. But, aside from that, I love it.

Here is some video footage thanks to @Shirrako

Last edited:
Is this the same car that just ran at Le Mans a few days ago? I watched a little bit and the Toyota was in the lead beasting, then I found out later that it crashed or engine trouble. If it didn't Audi would have took a L this year and the way that Toyota was running I almost think they knew they had a better and faster car than Audi. I bet Toyota takes Le Mans next year with Porsche second and the new Nissan Lmp third.

Is this the same car that just ran at Le Mans a few days ago? I watched a little bit and the Toyota was in the lead beasting, then I found out later that it crashed or engine trouble. If it didn't Audi would have took a L this year and the way that Toyota was running I almost think they knew they had a better and faster car than Audi. I bet Toyota takes Le Mans next year with Porsche second and the new Nissan Lmp third.

It's the one that entered Le Mans last year. Finished on the podium behind the Audi's.

Thats the TS040. Its newer cousin.

That was the TS040 actually. The TS030 ran in the 2012 and 2013 races.

That was the TS040 actually. The TS030 ran in the 2012 and 2013 races.

PD chose the right one. The TS040 is ugly in comparison.

Toyota-TS040-Hybrid-Racer5.jpg

What is its weight and horsepower? They aren't given in the dealership so I was wondering if they were realistic or not once it was bought?

What is its weight and horsepower? They aren't given in the dealership so I was wondering if they were realistic or not once it was bought?
523 HP and 900 KG I believe. May not be correct.

Although, that 523 HP most likely does NOT include the extra power you get from the fully functioning hybrid system. So the car actually punches above it's 615 PP

But it's a beast. An unlucky beast but a beast none the less.

Did they include both the 7 and the 8? And which aero config is it?
Only 7. Aero configuration seems to be high downforce. Only hits 195 on Mulsanne before the chicanes without draft, and visually it looks to have been modeled after possibly the Silverstone version.

Only 7. Aero configuration seems to be high downforce. Only hits 195 on Mulsanne before the chicanes without draft, and visually it looks to have been modeled after possibly the Silverstone version.

Thanks, can't wait to drive it.

Back