Toyota TS030 now in GT6

• Thread starter KinLM
  • 343 comments
Umm... guys, have a look at that video and see that bar on the bottom right...

ohhhhhh wait.... so there is the hybrid system but i don't have to press any button for activating it ( as we have to do with NoS) ? :dopey: ! Forgive me but i'm kind of lost here... i thought that the extra hybrid power is given when you want it and not in an automatic way after an heavy breaking point. ( i mean ofc the battery is going to charge after an heavy-breaking point but for then activating it i thought that the driver has to push something .... ).

ohhhhhh wait.... so there is the hybrid system but i don't have to press any button for activating it ( as we have to do with NoS) ? :dopey: ! Forgive me but i'm kind of lost here... i thought that the extra hybrid power is given when you want it and not in an automatic way after an heavy breaking point.

The hybrid systems on P1-h cars don't work like they do with MGU-K of F1 cars, thus it isn't you pushing a button.

My first pics with it:

9KqlZZk.jpg

k3aV8Hk.jpg

ORpyH1d.jpg

6YZuDdS.jpg

8pW7CWq.jpg

spmer2D.jpg

I know this maybe a stupid question but seeing as how I haven't had the opportunity to play GT6 today do have to buy the Toyota from the dealership or is it given to us?

Lmao.
But really the reason PD choose TS030 is because they cant put current racing cars to Gran Turismo. Its still a top secret by manufacturer until its racing season has passed.
Peugeot 908 says hello.

kjb
I know this maybe a stupid question but seeing as how I haven't had the opportunity to play GT6 today do have to buy the Toyota from the dealership or is it given to us?

You have to buy it. Same with the Lexus and since I never tried GT Academy I had to buy the Nissan GT-R Nismo as well. (I have a lot of credits hehe)

kjb

You buy it from the dealership for 2.000.000Cr, stock hp is 523, after oil change it's around 555hp. PP is 615 stock, 623 with oil.

I don't have to complain about spec of cars in GT6 beacause of manufacturer secrets, but let us add a turbo on this car like on the R18 :mad:

The R18 came with turbos though and that's probably why PD thought to allow you to change them out for bigger more powerful ones. The TS030 is an N/A V8. When you take in the history of how GT games operate, any car that didn't have the capability already to come with forced induction wasn't allowed to get it (many times not always).

Loving this addition. Anything out to beat Audi deserves its place in the game.
Also, unlike the Peugeot, it's not French. Though the 908's one of the few French things I love. And I do love it, a lot.
A shame the bigger, better TS040 won't be coming for a while. 1000hp at full chat (k well they'd probably only model the petrol engine and not the full hybrid unit) and the fastest of its breed would be such a beautiful thing to drive. Never mind it broke at Le Mans.

That's a really awesome addition to the car list.

It was so close to winning Le Mans. The rumored power output was in the regions of a 1000hp.

edit: oh hold on, the car that Toyota used this year was the TS040, not the TS030^^

Last edited:
Loving this addition. Anything out to beat Audi deserves its place in the game.
Also, unlike the Peugeot, it's not French. Though the 908's one of the few French things I love. And I do love it, a lot.
A shame the bigger, better TS040 won't be coming for a while. 1000hp at full chat (k well they'd probably only model the petrol engine and not the full hybrid unit) and the fastest of its breed would be such a beautiful thing to drive. Never mind it broke at Le Mans.

Actually, due to regulations, the TS040 is smaller. :D

Other cars are also supposed to be NA but you can do it.

Did you not see my post? Also when you talk about race cars, like me and @Azure Flare are then no they don't...

Hell there are cars that I know are popular to supercharge but Pd doesn't allow it (and this is regular road going). They've obviously increased that since first introducing the supercharging ability (at least I think IIRC)

I know the Toyobarus can be Turbocharged atleast. And they're naturally aspirated Flat Fours.

Not many other NA cars I can think of that can switch aspirations.

That's the point to the user complaining about the car though, GT hasn't ever been known (especially on race cars) to allow you to force induct in any way you please. The fact that he wants to compare the ability to swap turbos on an R18 to this, is a moot attempt for obvious reasons.

U serious?
top.jpg

Last time I checked the website it actually a real estate company that also has a racing division.

Hmmm..., ZENT is also doing a real estate business.
BUT "ZENT Corporation is a company, whose headquarter is in Toyota, Aichi, and it runs pachinko parlors called ZENT in Aichi and Gifu." [http://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/善都] (translated by me)

P.S. I am not complaining, because I think every single livery should be accurately depicted. I am just wondering why the logic that illegal gamble (there is the gamble act, which designates legal gambles, in Japan) companies is ok but tobbaco and liquor companies are not is allowed.

Last edited:
Back