TPC International GT. REMAINING ROUNDS CANCELLED.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 434 comments

The Red Bull Ring round feature race should be . .

• Wet

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Dry

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 weeks in a row now getting put onto a wall or spun around. None of its has been on purpose, but it sucks to waste all that practice time. I may just show up to the next one without practicing. :lol:
Sorry for getting you in race 1, IIRC you were on the outside so I covered/blocked the inside too tight and slapped the sausage hard enough to be a motorbike for a few seconds until I found your car, I got Phil the same way.

Sorry for getting you in race 1, IIRC you were on the outside so I covered/blocked the inside too tight and slapped the sausage hard enough to be a motorbike for a few seconds until I found your car, I got Phil the same way.

It’s all good, not much that could have been done in most cases. The last one from Sunday, Grandpa probably should have yielded instead of rejoining the track, since he knew there was a train of cars directly behind him, and he had put all 4 tires in the dirt. But honestly, most people in that situation are just gonna rejoin there anyways, so I don’t blame him for it. Just more bad luck.

Last edited:
It’s all good, not much that could have been done in most cases. The last one from Sunday, Grandpa probably should have yielded instead of rejoining the track, since he knew there was a train of cars directly behind him, and he had put all 4 tires in the dirt. But honestly, most people in that situation are just gonna rejoin there anyways, so I don’t blame him for it. Just more bad luck.
I'm not sure if Grandpa was rejoining or still in the middle of crashing when he came back on there, either way you could do nothing to avoid it.

I'm not sure if Grandpa was rejoining or still in the middle of crashing when he came back on there, either way you could do nothing to avoid it.

True enough, that was the first bit of replay I’d seen, so I wasn’t even sure what had actually happened until this morning.

Last edited:
Back