TPC (not TPC) Invitational Golf Open (on PGA 2K21)

• Thread starter O604
  • 103 comments
Wow. Take a week off and holy mistakes batman! Went in to Deere Run and had a slightly sloppy first couple of holes, but not far off. And my putting just decided to take the night off. I needed it as I was struggling with the wind and when I got to the greens it just got worse. Think I finished +5, but it wasn't really even that good. I think I'll need another round or 2 before I give next weeks challenge a go.
It’s so windy there! It got up to 19 mph at one point, my ball went flying :lol:.I managed to score a -3 mostly due to corruption chipping. It was the decent putting that saved me for the round.

It’s so windy there! It got up to 19 mph at one point, my ball went flying :lol:.I managed to score a -3 mostly due to corruption chipping. It was the decent putting that saved me for the round.
I know what you mean. I had the wind headown on at 1 hole. Aimed for something like 15yds past the hole and still landed short of the green. Definitely gonna have to learn more on how to handle that gusty stuff.

Had a funny week so haven't played much, except some GTA3 and not the definitive BS one, so going to try this cold with no practice. Well I did OK till the 17th, double bogey and 2 over for the round. That was tricky (mostly wind and I was slow for some reason????) but fun.

Riviera next week and hopefully the wind will die down.

E7D7CF14-8B10-4682-B994-B81556A35716.jpeg

I had a couple of bad shots. I would have gotten the lead.

Well tried playing Thursday and after 4 holes had a power cut and haven't had time to get back to it. So doing it now (just in time) and have added
Atlanta Beach CC and
East Lake GC
and will try adding next a week in advance in future just in case I get any issues again.
This is a tricky course and I'll be lucky to break par so well done to those who did.

Looks like @Pigems won with a disgusting -12, still nice to see 10 players and hope this keeps up. I need to practice though.

Last edited:
Well tried playing Thursday and after 4 holes had a power cut and haven't had time to get back to it. So doing it now (just in time) and have added
Atlanta Beach CC and
East Lake GC
and will try adding next a week in advance in future just in case I get any issues again.
This is a tricky course and I'll be lucky to break par so well done to those who did.

Looks like @Pigems won with a disgusting -12, still nice to see 10 players and hope this keeps up. I need to practice though.
Hey! just played my first event in the society. It was fun but a little bit easy. I just wanna suggest these settings to make it a bit more realistic. :cheers:
FFuOmJLXoAQNMnZ

Last edited:
Back