TPC Presents: 300km of Monza - 24th July - Gr1/3 Multiclass - Winners Pigems and Jomas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam Barber
  • 95 comments
  • 11,559 views
The Momo Aston Martin is now prepared!

8214666890568565260_0.jpg


8224237029441963524_0.jpg


7278393212793782280_0.jpg
 
Hi, as the grid is already full, I'd like to add myself in the reserve list. If it is not an issue, I'm adding my car choice for both classes as it could help to balance the number of car per class in case I make it in.


GTP name - Jomas
PSN name - Jomas_74
Race number - 74
Car class (Gr1/Gr3) - Can fit both
Car choice - Nissan GT-R LM LMP1 (Gr.1) / Lamborghini Huracan GT3 (Gr.3)

(Yes, the GT-R LMP1, it's the only one missing from what I saw and could be fun 😂)
 
Hi, as the grid is already full, I'd like to add myself in the reserve list. If it is not an issue, I'm adding my car choice for both classes as it could help to balance the number of car per class in case I make it in.


GTP name - Jomas
PSN name - Jomas_74
Race number - 74
Car class (Gr1/Gr3) - Can fit both
Car choice - Nissan GT-R LM LMP1 (Gr.1) / Lamborghini Huracan GT3 (Gr.3)

(Yes, the GT-R LMP1, it's the only one missing from what I saw and could be fun 😂)
Done
 
Currently debating if a 1 stop is a good idea or a 2 stop is better. With the wear rate of the tires and the amount of laps, I feel like a 1 stopper could work but I also think a well executed 2 stopper might also work.
 
Currently debating if a 1 stop is a good idea or a 2 stop is better. With the wear rate of the tires and the amount of laps, I feel like a 1 stopper could work but I also think a well executed 2 stopper might also work.
Don’t suppose you know what the pit loss is?? There a few of us thinking the same thing….
 
Currently debating if a 1 stop is a good idea or a 2 stop is better. With the wear rate of the tires and the amount of laps, I feel like a 1 stopper could work but I also think a well executed 2 stopper might also work.
Don't forget, being in GT3 this race is really only going to be about 45 laps for you, so if you can manage to make it halfway on a tire stint, you should be okay.
 
Don't forget, being in GT3 this race is really only going to be about 45 laps for you, so if you can manage to make it halfway on a tire stint, you should be okay.
If you did 3 lots of 15, your final 2 stints would both be with under a half tank of fuel…
 
In case of grid shortage break glass

GTP name - Drex124
PSN name - Drex125
Race number - #36
Car class (Gr1/Gr3) - Whichever ends up with the vacancy
Car choice - Audi R18/Alfa 4C
 
Don't forget, being in GT3 this race is really only going to be about 45 laps for you, so if you can manage to make it halfway on a tire stint, you should be okay.
Fair point, that was the one thing that made it hard to decide was how many times the Prototypes were going to lap the GTs.

More finalized version of Saturday's Livery:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20210722185604.png
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20210722185820.png
 
Last edited:
Aye, all good here 👍.

20210723205900.jpg

20210723205851.jpg


Based on practice sessions so far, Gr.3 will be closely fought. Whether a 2 or 1-stop, it will depend purely on how your tyres fair, since fuel should not be too big an issue. In practice, I was managing ca.26 laps on a tank (based on a 70% starting load) with barely any fuel saving. So just the one top-up at your designated stop(s), to get to the end for most.
 
@Jomas there's a Gr3 spot open if you're still interested.

Edit: there's space available in both classes so you can run Gr1 instead of you're interested
 
Last edited:
Back