TPC Presents: Audi R8 LMS Cup with Hankook. R5: 18th December - Autodromo de Interlagos *Spots full*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam Barber
  • 257 comments
  • 34,253 views
I hope to run next leg if there's an opening. And since I gave my livery to @AfraidRacer (some of you might have seen it in race, others not I guess) I made another one for this time around.
17cb4b19dc644-3f026FE9664245D953F.7A4E923B513F64D0_message_418590451219002_1635118950074.jpg
17cb4b17d5593-3f026FE9664245D953F.7A4E923B513F64D0_message_418590449640856_1635118943909.jpg
 
I will be missing the next one as I am in Cornwall so a reserve can have my place there. Good luck and I'll see you all again in round 3.
Umm I misread the schedule. It's round 3 I will be missing not round 2. So I am in for the next race. Apologies.
 
Hey guys, just wondering at what times the races will now be held since Europe has finished daylight saving
Good shout, got to love this time of year when we all switch clocks at different times 😂.

If the race was today it would be 7hrs 50 minutes from now, until the lobby opens.
 
Last edited:
Has anyone had a practice and got any indicative lap times for Spa yet?

Anyone down for a practice race today/tomorrow (2/11/21) at 21:40 GMT?
I've got a friends only free run lobby running pretty much continuously the full two weeks between races. Friend Request me on PSN if you want in, TPC_Fudsy
@RidwanF1 I'm in OZ so it should be a pretty good connection for you.

Edit: I'm usually AFK but that's rarely a problem in friends only rooms.
 
Last edited:
I've got a friends only free run lobby running pretty much continuously the full two weeks between races. Friend Request me on PSN if you want in, TPC_Fudsy
@RidwanF1 I'm in OZ so it should be a pretty good connection for you.

Edit: I'm usually AFK but that's rarely a problem in friends only rooms.
Cheers for the offer, I will add you but I will do the race with Nick tomorrow because I wanna see how a race condition is
 
Back