TPC Racing Presents - Time Attack.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 292 comments
Update

OP updated with week 4 combo. Form is live/open. I'll swap the spreadsheet over once we've got a time from Suzuka on the table.

No worries. I'll double check when I get on the PS4 tomorrow. I think it's something like 18:45? Nice choice.

Just checked, it’s 18:45 Sunset. Gonna run some laps and play with some tunes now. :)

This is such a fun car to drive, especially with a tune. It’s not clean yet, but I think I’m getting close on the gearbox. Not sold on the suspension just yet though.

Edit: Ok I think I’m fairly settled on a setup now, I started off with @MINKIHL ’s suspension this time, but I did end up making a couple of tweaks. I used my diff and worked out a gearbox for the track that seemed to work fairly well. It’s not perfect yet, but it will do for now. 51’s are totally possible, but you have to be very patient and deliberate with the throttle in this car, it’s the key to everything. :)

8C44EA99-C0A1-4133-B522-953DAD040FCA.png

Setup.
2A9E95F3-40FD-4A53-91FC-F88B9B8B990B.png

5334344E-2A29-4BC5-81C3-C4E16FE40C40.png

And just because it was fun. :)

Last edited:
Ok, dropped to a 55.8, but the degners and the hairpin are killing me.

And now got a 54.9, replay shared below. Double checked degner 1 and it is still legal. Just. Thia thing is like wrestling with a throttle pedal. Too much, it launches the wrong way, too little it simply doesn't move. I have rewatched @Pigems lap a bit, still going to have to redo the gear box back now that I think I am getting it more stable.

Last edited:
This thing is infuriating. I think I have found my most stable setup so far but cant string a lap together. Oh well. Waiting to see how low everyone else can go. Think I am at a wall for now.

1:53.631 - stock - gorgeous Lark livery - replay shared
One of my favourite cars. Takes a bit of time to learn the awful understeer and but then you can grab her by the scruff of the neck and really abuse her and the times tumble so fast. I think there’s a 52 in there but I don’t have the time to put into it.
2 weeks would be so much better to really nail the times down to the limit !).
Also think I put the time in wrong on the form, apologies.

Back