TPC Racing Presents - Time Attack.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 292 comments
Down to a 1:01.342 on the stock suspension/diff set up. Really enjoying driving this thing in cockpit view.

Hey guys, just to be clear, can I put my tire ON the white lines of the track? And the outter edge of the curb?

Havnt tried the time trial yet cause I wasn’t sure on this, and didn’t want to sound like a dummy :)

Hey man, really sorry I missed this. As long as your outside wheels stay on the red/white strips, you're all good :) there's a reference pic in one of the original post's spoilers if you want to triple check it all.

Plugged in a time. 1:01.442? Got at least another couple of tenths in the setup I have, but feel like something is still off. Going to have to keep practicing. Love being able to floor it in the car out of a turn and feel it just dig in though.

I will be putting in some laps as soon as I get the chance. I’ve not had time to play yet. :(
@El_Beardo great lap there, love the way this car drives and the sound is great too!
All,
I can’t wait to play!!!
This car is super fun imo, and handles pretty well at this weight! Try it! It’s worth driving to hear that engine alone!

Been giving it a go for about an hour or so tonight. Caught down to a 1.3, but getting those extra bits is hard. Been doing some tweaking to try and make changes that will allow me to cut time with some more turn in, but struggling to gain time from there. Did have an optimal down at a 1.1, but really hard to nail all the lines. Hmmm.

That last turn is a right 🤬 in this thing too.

Just had a few laps this morning in before work, the more aggressive it gets on turning the better it goes. I think I am going to have to go back on my diff settings as the 5/10/5 doesnt seem to handle right with something I do. Still tapping regular 1:01.3 though. Someone can get under the 1:01 for sure

What settings are you using? :)

lRX4wlt.jpg

Got a bit more tweaking and nailed a 1:01.18, thinking I have hit my top for the night and looking to set up the lobby. Enter the time, decide i have more time to tinker and promptly adjust the diff a little and get a 1:01.044. With other stuff putting my optimal at a 00.8. Times entered, replay saved. Off to the keirin.

Keirin was a no go, but I am going to say I need to set it up with some tagging of people next time. Ended up lapping again. 1:00.944.:D
Now to get it a touch more stable. Am loading setups and replay now.

Last edited:
20 mins to go guys.

Next car to be used at Suzuka is the Gr.3 Mclaren F1. 100% power and weight.
I saw this post at 23:55. I found the car, copied your tune (your's was the first I saw on this page and the screenshot was nice and big), drove one lap and filled in the form as quick as I could, apparently I made it by 8 seconds. :cheers:

I totally blew turn 1 but I'm happy with last place anyway.

Update

OP updated with week 4 combo. Form is live/open. I'll swap the spreadsheet over once we've got a time from Suzuka on the table.

I think it was Sunset, or whatever the latest time was. :)

No worries. I'll double check when I get on the PS4 tomorrow. I think it's something like 18:45? Nice choice.

Back