TPC Racing Presents - Time Attack.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 292 comments
Wales
Anglesey
El_Beardo_Grande
W7Xx2Q6__ITf5QB8lm6_WzTelkHW4T81GgPLOcwVfzT3vo3OfLWpcylPbZUgvPkxXX0QDKawMA139AWPPzPS6uorwZK2chpXiR4T9iwrGVlG9XYY2Zi6GawUPdNAsHZdphgu7Z21BfDlzGFH5HY
3hpTW0WXekDkXAWNDohBj5N1GVvaTCuweMThgLAaj3v8RUP0FReRBtlbuVBrDDZkIjuysu-dFr4tinxcvNNJ7eCx-0dUEAA6PCJMh5LqgAHVET8CMEhAk3rcBupi8Q

It's not racing. It's time attack . .

The premise is simple. Set the fastest lap you can, in a week.
We'll alternate between Tsukuba, and Suzuka on a weekly basis.
OK, so it's not quite that simple. There are a few rules.
  • Use the car/track settings specified.
  • Use of clutch in manual cars is allowed.
  • Complete laps in Arcade Time Trial mode.
  • Save best lap replay. Please complete first sector after lap, to ensure full replay is captured.
  • Top five times will be asked to share replay in game using #tpctimeattack for verification.
  • Complete Google form linked below, to add time to spreadsheet. You can add as many laps as you want. Only the fastest will count.
Classes at Tsukuba - All N classes, and Gr.B.
Classes at Suzuka - Gr.4/3/2/1.
Gr.X - Race cars @suzuka. All others @suzuka.

8359314233758876672_0.jpg

Two wheels must be kept on the red/white curbing, with the following exception.

Tsukuba - Green astroturf can be used to widen angle on exit of final corner, as below.

8511873677983253512_0.jpg

Week 4.

Circuit -
Suzuka.
Conditions - Sunset. 18:45.
Car - De Mclaren F1 GTR-BMW '95.
BoP - Power 100%. Weight 100%.
Tyres - Racing Soft.
Suspension - Tuning allowed.
Aerodynamics - Tuning allowed.
Differential - Tuning allowed.
Transmission - Tuning allowed.
Driver aids - Optional.

We'll change cars at midnight GMT, every Sunday. Next change, Sun, 28th June.

Have fun. Feel free to discuss times/set up/tips, and upload videos for reference/to help others, as you wish.

Form to upload times to spreadsheet is here.
(When completing total time, please use 00:00.000 format.)

Last edited:
20200530_164604.jpg
don't mind the mess, I'll get that sorted later. Well I put it in ps4 mode. It recognizes it and I can steer. But my pedals aren't working. No gas or brake input at all

Edit, it works perfect on iracing, no issues at all besides operator error. Coming from the g29, I have to relearn how to drive this thing! I love it though!

View attachment 925642 don't mind the mess, I'll get that sorted later. Well I put it in ps4 mode. It recognizes it and I can steer. But my pedals aren't working. No gas or brake input at all

Edit, it works perfect on iracing, no issues at all besides operator error. Coming from the g29, I have to relearn how to drive this thing! I love it though!

Hmm, @super_gt Do you know what may help in this situation?

I may just be an idiot, do I connect both usb's to the ps4 or just the dd1 wheel base. Leave the pedal usb out? Idk, computer noob here. I just knocked off 2 seconds off my time in the nascar xfinity mid Ohio course on iracing, it is miles ahead of logitech

This will be my base lap with the stock car, time to start tuning. :)

3C79CA79-7C2B-491F-AEFB-A39704840B58.png

I may just be an idiot, do I connect both usb's to the ps4 or just the dd1 wheel base. Leave the pedal usb out? Idk, computer noob here. I just knocked off 2 seconds off my time in the nascar xfinity mid Ohio course on iracing, it is miles ahead of logitech

It’s worth a try, it could work? I wish I knew more about this stuff.

This will be my base lap with the stock car, time to start tuning. :)

View attachment 925666

Any chance you could put that through the form for me? Mainly so I can get some laps on there, to remove the test ones.

Road car, Tsukuba, tuning... What is a top 5 :lol:

Makes up for all the Bridgestone wins, then :lol:

Not sure if typo but I can only get max 151% power 438bhp

You'll need to use mileage points to "buy" power level upgrades. Can go as high as 186%.

Back