TRA KYOTO |Drifting| |Closing Down|

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 159 comments
RX7 kit. Also the R35 has been completed.
photo-1.jpeg
484834_364670787005877_984458297_n.jpeg

Nice Ant,What font is that? also hey E-Dub you still play rFactor?

Nah man, I was just playing that until I got my hard drive for my PS3. But I'm gonna build a computer so I can get back on rFactor cause I miss my 1J S14 & Skylines.

Yo Good Luck! being seeing e_dub pop up in and out of lobbies since the early days of gt5

Thanks! I remember seeing you as well in GT5. :D:

UPDATE: Its Official!Me and Akikevin are registered drivers for VDC! We will be practicing alot on the courses that were released on the VDC website. Sections havent been revealed, but drifting the courses will make us a a little more familar with the track! Registration is still going I believe! If you wanna signup. Please tell me and check with SPANK. Tra Kyoto this is a time to really get respect from the vetern teams. So im gonna put my 100% into this. Pretty sure kevin will as well! Thanks guys! Keep up the good work!

UPDATE: Its Official!Me and Akikevin are registered drivers for VDC! We will be practicing alot on the courses that were released on the VDC website. Sections havent been revealed, but drifting the courses will make us a a little more familar with the track! Registration is still going I believe! If you wanna signup. Please tell me and check with SPANK. Tra Kyoto this is a time to really get respect from the vetern teams. So im gonna put my 100% into this. Pretty sure kevin will as well! Thanks guys! Keep up the good work!

Been practicing in Streets of Willow Springs couple of hours ago. :D And my RX7 needs tuning for a week so that it will be ready for the competition and gonna change the looks too. :) It's time for us to show what TRA kyoto drifters are meant to be. :)

Back