Track Creater Racing Series

• Thread starter gr1d
  • 152 comments
I'm down for a race tonight. I finnaly got my modem setup so I can go online again, after having troubles for a week or so.

I've also been running with another group of friends that run alot of custom tracks nightly around 9:00 pst, the room is called "Gran Turismo Legends". They also hold a championship race on thursdays. We race on comfort tires, sport tires and low PP mostly (350-500), but they also do some High PP racing as well. The host checks for new tracks most days, so you'll get to share your tracks if you friend request the host.

If I'm online around or after 9:00 PM join me and I'll probably be in that room. The room is usually fairly big.

Last edited:
Lost all of my custom tracks except the online one when my PS3 died. Good thing I was saving to a thumb drive. Was all excited to add a bunch of people from this thread who also love the course editor. Went on last night and everybody had the max number of friends.

Please add me: BigBadBullyman

Thanks, BULL

Would any of you guys like to submit your favourite track creator circuits to my new Custom Circuit Championship? Maybe you might also like to participate in the events? More info can be found in THIS LINK, or in the 'custom circuit championship' thread in this forum.

You can also add me to PSN if you wish to find out more.

Back