• Thread starter Joylord
  • 13 comments

Joylord

Exclusive track creator
Premium
United Kingdom
Kent
Hi track creators.

A lounge dedicated to track creators, GT_TCR send friend request.

Last edited:
It's true sometimes the simplest tracks are the most fun. Sign up to the lounge and you can show other fellow track creators what you've got. As I only build 3 sector tracks for racing which are simple but challenging so lets see what you've got. Maybe your track could be used in an event.

so far i have 5 tracks made they all are in toscana and they more like touge idk if the lounge will be open again in another time but if u like u can test them send me a fr to frozen_drag0n1

From the lounge we run, Tuesday's are big high speed tracks run by Turbonato, Wednesday is Phil's fun night run by GTP_Eriba, and Thursday is run by me where I look for three sector tracks to run our two litre class. So get in contact for us to use your tracks.

Thanks

Hey JOYLORD. I am new to gtplanet and its nice to see others interested in custom tracks, i have aprox 50 customs, always appreciate feed back, if interested send fr to "santhur"

I have a new 1/4 mile drag course I made. It's a 1/4 on the money between the second two checkpoints. I like it because its perfect for night drag races on a course other than Indy. Let me know if anyone wants to try it.

Hey JOYLORD. I am new to gtplanet and its nice to see others interested in custom tracks, i have aprox 50 customs, always appreciate feed back, if interested send fr to "santhur"
I'll try get round to sending you a friend request from the GT_TCR account but you're also more then welcome to send one.

I have a track made, it has a nice combination of flowing corners, and some climb. Here is a link to a post with some pictures of the racing on the track :

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7596454#post7596454
Thanks buddy I'll have a look. but the room is there for members to use and there are organised races that we run through the lounge so if interested send friend request.

Did my fr make it to you? :/
If you sent it to me I'm not sure I'll get it as my friends list is full with close buddy's. Did you send it to GT_TCR?

I have a new 1/4 mile drag course I made. It's a 1/4 on the money between the second two checkpoints. I like it because its perfect for night drag races on a course other than Indy. Let me know if anyone wants to try it.
I have no knowledge on drag or setups but it does sound interesting.

Thanks for the interest Joylord, right now I am sharing another track, not the one I've shown on the link, this one is called "Kiddie Land Climb", based on Mt Aso, with a long climb, high speed corners and only 1 tight corners at the end, specifically built for Kart Racing, but is also great for low pp to high pp races. Send me FR or should I send to you ? Just let me know if you want to download the one on the link "Orido's Touge". Thanks again.

Latest Posts

Back