Track editor now working on Nexus 7 Uk

• Thread starter poe64
  • 15 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just downloaded it from a search off Google (not Play store) and it is installed on Google Nexus 7 5.1.1 UK.

Cheers

I got a Nexus 7. However, I won't even bother to download the Course Maker app or try to use it.

I also installed it to a Nexus 7, everything works fine but when I import a jpg or kml file it doesn't work, nothing happen ?! Does someone know how to do it ?

I also installed it to a Nexus 7, everything works fine but when I import a jpg or kml file it doesn't work, nothing happen ?! Does someone know how to do it ?
I'm going to be asking around as well. I need to try to get a route of my neighborhood in this s.o.b.

Working on Galaxy.

I'm going to be asking around as well. I need to try to get a route of my neighborhood in this s.o.b.

Working on Galaxy.
I was able to import a jpg file on bluestacks emulator but it does not work on nexus 7.
With the kml files, it does not work with the nexus 7 and bluestack doesn't let me select the kml files (not visible)...

It should normally work on any handset. It works on my meizu mx5, Nexus 7 (2012 720p) and Z3 compact (1080p). You just have to install the app and your good to go. Only thing that tablet has as advantage is big screen thus its easier to work with the app.
Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated.

Edit: Thanks again dzidza, it worked. I downloaded it to my Xperia Z1. Im considering getting the S6+ soon, I just expected it to not work with the 2GB ram in the Xperia Z1. Im amazed, not only did it run well, data transmission was literally 400kb when I transfered the track! Very impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Thanks again dzidza, it worked. I downloaded it to my Xperia Z1. Im considering getting the S6+ soon, I just expected it to not work with the 2GB ram in the Xperia Z1. Im amazed, not only did it run well, data transmission was literally 400kb when I transfered the track! Very impressive.
My nexus 7 has only 1GB ram, and it works :-)

lol not being sarcastic. :-P I just expected it to run badly. :-) I expected it to run badly even with 4GB of ram.

VBR
I got a Nexus 7. However, I won't even bother to download the Course Maker app or try to use it.
I tried it. It's pretty wonky for its functionality. Could be better especially since 10KM kills for trying to make awesome corners than suddenly there's "Max Length can't go any further" :(

It always worked on the Nexus 7 (if it had been given long enough to actually appear properly in the store.)

Wrong forum too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back