Track Limit Abuse by most Top 10 Drivers

Monza has strict track limits, zero tolerance at Ascari.

It seems a bit too harsh on the time penalty you get but better than nothing. I'm under the impression that even with 2 wheels on the curb you can get a penalty. Also, there's a framerate issue in the SS before the last sector. Weird. :/

You can get a lot of the car on the kerbs at Ascari, and run completely wide on exit although there is a patch of run off in between which will slow the car likely too much to gain an advantage
Kerbing is good, it's an essential part of driving fast knowing where to take some kerbs, cutting corners is a different thing.
It seems a bit too harsh on the time penalty you get but better than nothing. I'm under the impression that even with 2 wheels on the curb you can get a penalty. Also, there's a framerate issue in the SS before the last sector. Weird. :/
Yea, it gives you big penalties, mostly due to the fact that getting a good drive out of Ascari is integral to be fast at Monza.

You forgot the "I don't know how to navigate through 26 pages of comments where they were discussed in detail" part.

I've read all 26 pages, which is exactly why I posted what I did :lol:

When you can post an actual logical, factual argument void of emotional distress let me know.

The mustang has almost 600hp and it's one of the lightest cars.

Yup, and it corners like a shopping cart with a broken wheel. I posted some PB's with it, the problem is I can't repeat the times consistently to use it in races. Props to those that can.

Sorry, the entire top ten is it plus more than half the field so the noobs will use it.

Well that sucks. Now I will be accused of running the flavor of the month even though I've been driving this car only from the beginning. And now it will be on the chopping block the next update.

At least I have made some one of a kind livery's for it and will stand apart from the noobs.

Well that sucks. Now I will be accused of running the flavor of the month even though I've been driving this car only from the beginning. And now it will be on the chopping block the next update.

At least I have made some one of a kind livery's for it and will stand apart from the noobs.
Why so insecure? Why would you give a flying **** what others think of you?

In real life, any driver will explore the track limits to gain time, until the limits on the rules. If the rules allow to drive like that, it's not wrong.

But I agree the rule should not be two wheels on the track limit is ok. I guess than more than half of the car outside the track limit is off.

Why so insecure? Why would you give a flying **** what others think of you?

I honestly don't care and its not like I'm going to stop using it. It's just been nice driving a car that most don't choose. I drive it because I like it and It fit my driving style. Like I said the bad part is it will get ruined the next update now.

He drives a Mustang. Enough said.

Care to test that on the track?

My internet keeps going in and out and double posting.
Please delete the others.

Last edited:
If you want to be fast, you have to push the limits of the game. If the game allows this, why would I lose time and not cut corners?

Push the limit of the CAR ist ok. But cutting corners is not ok.
In real sports life the drivers could also cut the corners. But do they ?!?!?!?!
It has something to do with "sportsmanship", Mr. zzz_pt. Maybe you think about that before you go on track the next time.
What i saw on your lap was just bad driving - not more, not less......

In real sports life the drivers could also cut the corners. But do they ?!?!?!?!
It has something to do with "sportsmanship", Mr. zzz_pt. Maybe you think about that before you go on track the next time.

I think you came 26 pages and hundreds of comments a bit too late. Have you read them? Those points make no sense and were debunked several times already.

But yeah, bad driving. :)

Page 27 contains a secret portal to page 1 by the looks of things :lol:

I know i´m late on that thread, but when i saw someone drive like that then my puls gets high and i have to write few words.....
sorry about that man..... ;-)
Nice greetings to Porto !

I know i´m late on that thread, but when i saw someone drive like that then my puls gets high and i have to write few words.....
sorry about that man..... ;-)
Nice greetings to Porto !

Have you read the OP?

It was not about the person driving (which happens to be me) but the track limits. You came and commented on the driver instead of the track limits.

Maybe would be nice if you'd read at least some pages, because the "two wheels inside the white line" is an arbitrary rule external to the objective rule currently present in game.

Aha. ok then.

He wrote "So most of the times when you see a Top 10 replay. The most shocking thing is the abuse of track limits."
Yes.
And what do you think ? what are race track limits ?!
Come on zzz_pt.
I know that you can go fast on track. But the lap in the video is ridiculous..... ;-)

And what do you think ? what are race track limits ?!
Why are we starting this all over again?

The track limits in GT Sport are what PD set (and they are consistent with the track limits PD has set in all GT games to date). The track limits in real life are what the race stewards, event organisers and drivers agree that they are. The idea that it's always "two tyres inside the white lines" is an utter fallacy that's simply not reflected in any real racing series.

We've had 27 pages of discussion on this, and many photographs posted of cars exceeding this claimed white line limit in real life without penalty, thoroughly disproving the supposed white line rule.

Last edited:
He drives a Mustang. Enough said.

I find it funny that the whole wang extension "joke" still exists among enthusiasts. A Porsche is a fantastic car. A Mustang is a fantastic car (well, the newer ones anyway but the old ones have charm). A Viper is a fantastic car. Do you need to have a small member to drive one?

I find the whole "my brand is better than your brand" thing odd in car culture to begin with, but the idea that enthusiasts are only so because they have small genitals...

Are you an enthusiast?

I find it funny that the whole wang extension "joke" still exists among enthusiasts. A Porsche is a fantastic car. A Mustang is a fantastic car (well, the newer ones anyway but the old ones have charm). A Viper is a fantastic car. Do you need to have a small member to drive one?

I find the whole "my brand is better than your brand" thing odd in car culture to begin with, but the idea that enthusiasts are only so because they have small genitals...

Are you an enthusiast?

It was just a joke, pal 👍

It was just a joke, pal 👍

That's what I was saying, I'm starting to find it odd even as a joke. "Haha, you've got a tiny dingle because you like cars, just like I do". Uh, OK?

Not that undersized widdlers aren't funny, it just seems unusual to essentially mock yourself. But if you've got a message that you want to share with the world, far be it from me to stop you. You should be proud, anyway. It's not about the size, it's all about how you use it.

That's what I was saying, I'm starting to find it odd even as a joke. "Haha, you've got a tiny dingle because you like cars, just like I do". Uh, OK?

Not that undersized widdlers aren't funny, it just seems unusual to essentially mock yourself. But if you've got a message that you want to share with the world, far be it from me to stop you. You should be proud, anyway. It's not about the size, it's all about how you use it.
You are thinking it through far too much :lol:

Back