Track Limit Abuse by most Top 10 Drivers

I find it funny that the whole wang extension "joke" still exists among enthusiasts. A Porsche is a fantastic car. A Mustang is a fantastic car (well, the newer ones anyway but the old ones have charm). A Viper is a fantastic car. Do you need to have a small member to drive one?

I find the whole "my brand is better than your brand" thing odd in car culture to begin with, but the idea that enthusiasts are only so because they have small genitals...

Are you an enthusiast?

I know all this is off topic but I will explain why I have only driven the Mustang from day one.
I have worked at the Ford Motor Company for over 20 years now. I'm at the Kentucky Truck Plant in North America where we build the Ford F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550 Super Duty along with the Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator. So I hear those jokes alot with the size of these vehicles.

My choice to drive the Mustang is definitely attributed to brand loyalty as I also signed the contract with Ford in GTS.

The idea that it's always "two tyres inside the white lines" is an utter fallacy that's simply not reflected in any real racing series.

I got impression the guidelines exist (I saw some guideline few pages back) but are not (for whatever reason) strictly enforced IRL.

I didn't follow this thread very closely, I drive how I think it should be acceptable and I don't care how others are driving so not very interesting topic for me.

Funny thing...

So, the updated Maggiore GP actually has more track to use beyond the white lines now, with the changes made to accommodate the 3 new layouts.

You can now go out of track on the corner entry of T3 (right side where previously existed grass), on the corner exit of T8 (right side where previously existed a curb+grass), and on the corner exit of the last corner (also right side where previously existed grass).

On all of these you can either put 2 or 4 wheels beyond the normal white lines without a penalty. I'll try to make a video during the weekend.

This is what the AI thinks of track limits
jjZ9PGZ.gif

Dive bombs past me, completely ignoring the chicane.

I tried that next race, you don't need to brake at all, just go full speed and the game resets you after the chicane, saves 3 seconds per lap... Well done PD. Btw the AI also makes a mess with those heavy blocks, scattered all around the corner exit after a few laps.

This is what the AI thinks of track limits
jjZ9PGZ.gif

Dive bombs past me, completely ignoring the chicane.

I tried that next race, you don't need to brake at all, just go full speed and the game resets you after the chicane, saves 3 seconds per lap... Well done PD. Btw the AI also makes a mess with those heavy blocks, scattered all around the corner exit after a few laps.
Wow this needs fixing! It should reset before the chicane not after haha

Gran Turismo Sport: Abuse Adition.

Features:

- 1-2 Imba-cars on each class
- Track limite abuse
- Auto Recovery vehicle (like Monza) for "pro-crashers" and limite-abusers

Super "sport" game and very realistic simulator. iRacing for noobs!

Last edited:
Back